Cheetah

Enemy marks on the map.

Add possibility to add enemy marks on map for all players.

Those marks are should be visble for squadies only. Squad Leader can approve this one and after this it could be visible for whole team.

P.S. Often players with mediocre and non fluent english seen enemy but can't quickly inform squadies about contact.

Good idea, there could be a transparent mark on the map of the sl and when he clicks on it, it's being confirmed and the whole squad can see it, woldn't be too much micromanagement. If the sl does not confirm the marker, then it disappears after 10-20 secs

Dear developers.

Do you understanding you are restricted players to use only national servers (and may be english spoken). Did you ever tryed to explain where enemy contact on chinese server ?

Issue more non verbal ways to communicate for players.

I miss that Option when i Play Scout or sniper.

On 2017-5-22 at 10:36 AM, Frinz said:

Why would you play on a chinese server when you are not chinese? 

Judging by his location I would say it's because it's the only server available with a reasonable ping.

On 22.05.2017 at 7:36 PM, Frinz said:

Why would you play on a chinese server when you are not chinese? 

Key word - 'ping'. 

Believe this was already brought up in another thread.

I disagree with this idea

@Cheetah Good opportunity to learn Chinese? Watching Chinese news must be hard too, if you do? I am not trying to be a piece of crap but your situation is one and half a million. There are more Chinese speaking people in china then native English speakers. And don't most Chinese schools teach English? The question is what is best for the majority. What is best for the game as a whole?

Why Only SL should be able to mark the map:

1) Is that Mark accurate?

In a game where you already have to ask what marks are accurate for FOBs, HABs and vehicles. I don't want to have to ask for simple mg markers. You don't need more people placing marks everywhere. There is already are enough of them. 

2)Everyone is going to sit in the corner. And get shot with their heads inside their map books.

When i SL and everyone is calling out enemy positions every which way. I sit in the corner and stare at the map, which occupies alot of my time when playing squad leader. Now if everyone thinks it would be best for everyone to be able to mark the map you will have multiple people marking the same locations and less people shooting. If this idea does happen i most likely will tell everyone from the start of the match that only the scout and I can mark the map, at the most. Or the entire squad will be caught staring at their maps in shipping containers like penguins awaiting slaughter. Squadmates are for shooting. SLs are for managing. It is important that the game helps make those distinctions stay, for the sake of all public matches.

Edited by madcat768

Learn Chinese.

How do you think Chinese people play PR on English servers?  It's not that hard to learn how to say the numbers and map grids' letters are the same.  They also have VPNs that help with ping.

Edited by EcchiRevenge