F L A M I N G O

Need FPS Boost

Hi guys, i need help. When i downloaded the game from Steam and played it it was ok, but not perfect as every other game that i installed. For example on CS:GO i have maximum fps, and on this game on Medium graphic performances i have 90 FPS. I know that i can have much more then 90, because its locked on 90 and it doesnt go down from 90. I see on this game maximum is 200 FPS like on Call of Duty. Also when i downloaded the game i dont have .ini files and i cant write in console MaxFps=200. On config i got only controller.vdf. Only .ini file that i found is DefaultEngine and only this is inside

[CrashReportClient]
CrashReportClientVersion=1.0
DataRouterUrl=""
bAllowToBeContacted=true
bSendLogFile=true
CanSendWhenUIFailedToInitialize=true
UIInitRetryCount=10
UIInitRetryInterval=2.0
CrashReportReceiverIP="http://crashreporter.joinsquad.com".

I am playing on ROG Laptop and my graphic card is Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 980M , 16 GB RAM, Processor: i7 4720 HQ 2,60 GHz.

Posted (edited)

You.... you have to be a troll, i would kill for having constant 45 fps!!

Also i have a Aspire V17 Nitro Laptop with i7-6700-HQ 2,6ghz, 8GB DDR4 RAM and GeForce GTX 950m and can barely play it on 35-45 fps, in bad times 30-35. Seems to be much difference between our Laptops.

Edited by Chez
Additions

Well squad definitely isn't cod or csgo!! 

WTF Lee!

Did you have something to do with the bible?

That's quite  impressive numbers from a laptop from a non-fully-optimised game.

What is the problem again...?    

Lol

Yeah whats your problem? 90 fps even on medium is good. It's still in alpha and not polished. Everyone suffers lack of great fps unless you have a beast computer. It will get better, just give it time as more updates come out.

He's just bragging his laptop specs smh.. -_-

Maybe he pressed the "turbo" button. 9_9

The .ini files have been locked ever since a recent update (i think it was with v9), as performance is now relatively decent enough, for a game as demanding as this one.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the community is willing to offer their firstborn child to achieve a steady 90 fps, which in all honesty is moooooore than enough. As multiple people have stated before, there really is no problem if you're able to achieve that.

Obvious trolling and a lie about having 90 FPS. With that specs you would just maybe get 90 FPS in the menu @ 720p.

This may be an obvious solution but, make sure your laptop is plugged in while gaming. Some laptops have power save settings when battery gets low and can greatly hinder your fps. 

On 5/10/2017 at 0:27 PM, F L A M I N G O said:

CS:GO...Call of Duty...Laptop 

80% of players i meet in game 

On 5/10/2017 at 0:27 PM, F L A M I N G O said:

Medium graphic performances i have 90 FPS

I can't see this being true on a full server. Not with that CPU and GPU combination.