Hugsen

More Nations - Suggestion

I would love to have a bit of variety considering nations. I would love to see more countries fighting in Squad with their own type of weapons (and maybe even vehicles).

Example: France, they have the famous Famas F1, they could have the VAB or the VBCI as their vehicles or the Humvee.

Example 2: UK, they could use the L85A2/L22A2, as for vehicles they could use the Jackal/Coyote or the normal Humvee.

Example 3: Denmark, now i know this is quite an unusual nation, but it would just be so cool to see some scandinavian countries in war games, so far i haven't seen a single scandinavian country in a war game before. Denmark could use the M/10 rifle (I Know its a canadian/US rifle) as for vehicles they can use the normal Humvee or some other infantry fighting vehicle.

I know it doesn't have to be just in Europe, these were just the ones that popped into my mind. There could be asian countries aswell and middle-eastern countries.

I would just REALLY appreciate it if you guys would take my suggestion into consideration.