ChanceBrahh

Al Basrah Feedback - Bugs and Issues (no theories, ideas or opinions)

Please leave Bugs and Issues here with screenshots attached. 

Not a place to theory craft or idealize about the map. just help spot bugs only. 

cheers

Random AK-47 about 12 feet off the ground here. Thought it was random but I've seen it in many games.

D7091BD93ABAEBED09BBB562D78C07AAC910A99A

Edited by Zylfrax791

The new bug is the lighting. Please change it to less bright as it was before. MAny Others have almention that it's just too bright now we always have to change the gamma settingsso mention that it's just too bright now we always have to change the gamma settings

During a game on Al Basrah I got stuck in a pile of rocks by two destroyed technicals. I noticed there is a bug or something wrong with the rocks that makes it so you can see under them. Here are the screenshots.

Displaying 20170523172327_1.jpgL7H4Haa5JsnYWn_F552oT_AzMZ8HA7Ghdb9FW82bCxftFvvmgZARnJH3-9OmNXEEvVEjPueBBzbVBHE=w1920-h950-rwDisplaying 20170523170606_1.jpg

every time i get in the striker gun i get the message "waiting to spawn" on the screen and then if i leave the striker i fall off the map

edit: now I'm unsure if it's only happened to me on Al Basra but for some reason it happens every time on that map

Edited by scallops

Seems to be styker bug when you change to gunner, jump out and get back in and should go,.

yeah i swear the stryker bug is getting worse... The first time I had it I switched from gunner to passenger and it fixed it but the past 6 or 7 times I've tried to use the stryker gun on al basra I cannot get rid of the waiting to spawn message and if i try jump out of the striker i end up half under the map, teleporting to another spot on the map, and unable to see any models

Edited by scallops

Hello! I found a bug after I was incapacitated and revived by my medic. I fell through the floor and could walk around to spot enemies. (I did not do that ofc.) 

Pleeease make the bridges wider. Atm they constantly get blocked by intentional US truck-wrecks. Either give us a way to destroy those damn things OR make it harder to block them...

1 hour ago, CptDirty said:

Does the US Airfield on Al Basrah only have 1 entrance/exit?

This is from an earlier round today

Yes it only has the one entrance / exit, the images you posted would of been done via a team mate due to the spawn protection extending past the entrance

9 hours ago, ChanceBrahh said:

Yes it only has the one entrance / exit, the images you posted would of been done via a team mate due to the spawn protection extending past the entrance

I'm not sure what that sentence even means but in any case, it would be sweet if US MAIN AIRFIELD had more than 1 entry/exit point to avoid wreckage blocking them as you guys can see in the screenshots I provided. 

24 minutes ago, CptDirty said:

I'm not sure what that sentence even means but in any case, it would be sweet if US MAIN AIRFIELD had more than 1 entry/exit point to avoid wreckage blocking them as you guys can see in the screenshots I provided. 

Fully agree !

xPfap1m.jpg

I'm not sure if it should be posted here but this is happening on all maps when you get killed by a mine or IED.

I didn't notice this for BTR's or MT-LB's

IY1jMcq.jpg

qVUKnNK.jpg

You might wanna take a look on mosque here is the minimap to help you

Can we have reduced non deployable at insurgency  for it only ever effect them 150m is a bit much. How about 75m. 

With new Base layout you're not able to build on the east of Suburbs flag. :(

Edited by Smee

There are too many river crossings then I remember from the PR. This really impacts the defensive efforts of opfor. Also in minimap blufor outpost near the bridge is not visible.

A number of inoperable spawn locations for both Rally-points and HABS. Mostly localized to the south-western portion of map (when placed in buildings), and in some cases at Mosque. 

Edited by PROTOCOL

agree with Protocol, definate bugs for spawns in a large perhaps 100sq metre area around there. 

Had failed rallies many times and also 2 occasions for failed HAB (possible blocked doors but unspawnable)