IRONXBAY

IRONXBAY (formerly M81ERDL) reporting

hey, uh.. I didn't want to make a new thread for this so i'll just update this dead topic.

Pretty much everyone who's played with me in game has a bit of a headache trying to figure out how to hail me over comms ('how the hell do you say your name, M81ERDL?') so tonight Kruger gave me the operational codename of MERDOC.

So, if that tickles your fancy, go for it! 

hey, uh.. I didn't want to make a new thread for this so i'll just update this dead topic.

Pretty much everyone who's played with me in game has a bit of a headache trying to figure out how to hail me over comms ('how the hell do you say your name, M81ERDL?') so tonight Kruger gave me the operational codename of MERDOC.

Wooooooodland

H.M. Murdock. Yes.

9642e5f5fab3cfb2f5de9892839ea389.jpg

I thought your name was REDACTED?  ^_^

hahaha, personally I prefer the Canadian Airborne Deck, but I only play in 10v10 Warsaw v Nato. But I can honestly say that my "bum rush" tactic with the helicopters works every time. But sometimes crappy teammates fail to support and we lose all the ground I take.

I thought your name was Logan?  ^_^

7ea067ab2e88c1b38105433794b7ccbd.jpg

hahaha, personally I prefer the Canadian Airborne Deck, but I only play in 10v10 Warsaw v Nato. But I can honestly say that my "bum rush" tactic with the helicopters works every time. But sometimes crappy teammates fail to support and we lose all the ground I take.

Canadian decks are fun for sure. Ironically, as American as I am IRL -- I don't like to play as them in W:RD. Just seems goofy to me, when i have all these other cool allied nations stuff to drive around and blow shit up with.

Having alot of fun with my US Motor Deck recently, top contenders for me are also SU Motor/Air and WGer/EUFor in general. I enjoy myself the most with a couple of friends instead of 10v10 spam fests :P

Having alot of fun with my US Motor Deck recently, top contenders for me are also SU Motor/Air and WGer/EUFor in general. I enjoy myself the most with a couple of friends instead of 10v10 spam fests :P

Same here! I like 2v2s with my friends. a lot of fun.

Also -- new name! No longer M81ERDL! 

Thank cock for that name change.

Calling out MERDLE over SL comms just never felt right  :lol:

Thank cock for that name change.

Calling out MERDLE over SL comms just never felt right

There's so many others that could deal with a name change. I hate SL'ing and I'm like "move up........you in the south....whatever the fuck your name is."

There's so many others that could deal with a name change. I hate SL'ing and I'm like "move up........you in the south....whatever the fuck your name is."

"******* and Fat Girl P***y Juice, lay down covering fire for Your Mom while he picks up Putin!"

I don't know that feel. When I am SL I am simply Uber to everybody. Just another perk of being Uber_Nutella...

Honestly miss the old days with the 29th when I was just Pvt. Reas to all. Oh well, that ship sailed. Pretty sure the Sgt. still hates my guts