Sign in to follow this  
Smee

Dead by Mine not teamkill

At the present if a friendly drives over your laid mine your a team Teamkiller can mines be removed from this.  Theres a massive symbol on the map, shouldnt it be your an idiot for driving over friendly mine. 

could get 18 tks in one if you get a full transport:)

TK should count toward teamkiller deaths. But it would suck to get kicked because someone cant use a map.

Mine markers are placed too early, they need to appear after mine is placed, currently the marker appears even if you dont complete the placement of mine or IED.

Had this happen to me on sumari last night got a triple team kill when a techy ran over my mine. Not to mention the lost vehicle tickets too.

It was right out in the open so i find it hard to believe they didn't see it regardless of the map marker

I don't think  the scout should be penalized for someone not checking there map, especially if there are other people just riding along that could be

Team mate ignorance could lead to easily 3+ teamkills especially on transports multiple times a game. I know your score doesn't matter, but the last thing you want to do is lay a mine just to have a friendly drive into it. . 

Its one think to be jumpy and accidentally shoot some one or a bad mortar strike that is off target, but this could be easily avoided with alittle situational awareness.

I think the markers are good on the map and the mine is pretty obvious, ignorance is what causes these team kills. People just blinding driving around or just using vehicles to rush back to the front cause their spawn is gone.