Bobyblue21

Mexican Military for SQUAD!!!

HEY GUYS i wanted to get a developers atention and you guys please dont hate please really look into it i live in mexico and sins mexoc has had more attnetion lately i put this together for the devs and the community i was wondering if you guys can really consider puting the mexican military into squad has unique to mexico stuff like wepons vehicel ETC... Hear it is guys hope you enjoy and a lot of the stuff is already in there like m4 50 cal 40mm etc... and a lot of stuff they will have to do eventually. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT NO GAME HAS REALLY EVER DONE THIS PELASE DEVS AND THANK YOU.  ALSO YOU CAN DO A EDIT ON ALBASRAH AND MAKE CARTELS VS USA AND MEXICO ETC HAAHHAHAH THANKS GUYS.PLEASE KEEP AN OPEN MIND THANKS.  AND think of the new maps some jungle maps diferent urban areas and besides i think they have streatched the taliban stuff enough to it can be pushed somewhere els most games about fps are about the middle east easter europe etc... it be very nice ti change it up a bit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8AMF405Ap0JanhOUWx3aWxTWU0/view

Edited by Bobyblue21
some ideas

4 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Squad is a game based on realism with current events and factions and not some fantasy world though.

I guess Mexico armed forces vs. narcos (militia/insurgents) is quite realistic (more than Russia vs. US), the gear actually is interesting I could see narcos field high quality US weapons aswell.

Yet I´d like to see brits and a anti nato/west modern military force first.

1 hour ago, MEC-Gyver said:

I guess Mexico armed forces vs. narcos (militia/insurgents) is quite realistic (more than Russia vs. US), the gear actually is interesting I could see narcos field high quality US weapons aswell.

Yet I´d like to see brits and a anti nato/west modern military force first.

I agree. Only reason I think they should be added if they are is because i think mexico would make for better maps than any of the countries that these other conflicts have been taking place in. Drug lord mansions and all that good stuff. 

The Mexican military, I am pretty sure, wont brings any new weapons really that we don't already have in the game as they just copy everyone else's.

Edited by madcat768

55 minutes ago, madcat768 said:

I agree. Only reason I think they should be added if they are is because i think mexico would make for better maps than any of the countries that these other conflicts have been taking place in. Drug lord mansions and all that good stuff. 

The Mexican military, I am pretty sure, wont brings any new weapons really that we don't already have in the game as they just copy everyone else's.

Have you watched the link in OPs post he made kind of an summary document, Army seems to use a national made G36 knockoff.

Edited by MEC-Gyver

HEY gyver it looks like a g36 becouse we use g36 rifle to but this one is better becouse we used the mistakes of other to our advantage and made a good rifle.

5 hours ago, Bobyblue21 said:

HEY gyver it looks like a g36 becouse we use g36 rifle to but this one is better becouse we used the mistakes of other to our advantage and made a good rifle.

Yep never was a fan of the integrated handle/sight system in the bundeswehr version this looks far better.