Mendes

Can't join/create squad or spawn

Mendes   

Firstly, sorry for my english !

Hey everyone, since one month i can't play or... only on server with low population to be insure to get a slot.

Some seconds (or minutes it's various)  later, i got "Server closed connection"

ANOTHER BUG/GLITCH: it's happened two times, the game "unfreeze" and i joined automatically squad or spawn (maybe it's the previous commands during the freeze), and nobody see me moving or firing etc, allys and ennemys (i was in a building and ennemy go next to me in a stair, i was able to kill them, medics too ^^'), 5-10min later  i had a rollback, i was in my previous location, just a simple tp.

Sorry for my english again ^^'

Edited by Mendes

Same problem!! Same pc , same config all the same but problem appear 2  weeks ago.. I've tried everything , reboot router (Open port, on upnp, config dnz) , reinstallation , verification of data cache on steam , fullscreen/bordeless , change monitor... Very very disappointed!

I feel that the developers do not care about this , any solution or subject about this on FAQ.

We can see player on the map, see other players move , see flag captured. This is not a network-problem. If u don't touch anything, u will be kicked in a few seconds with reason: Server closed connection. If u push all buttons (Squad, team, join, create sqaud ...) ur will not be kicked but nothing change , problem are not solved u still blocked in a mid-spawn

Need a solution quickly

More informations :

This bug appear once or twice , 2 or 3 months ago.

This bug was appears once or twice, 2 or 3 months ago. Before , I've just need to clear cache or do a default-reset. And that's bug disappear.
If i don't do this , sometimes i've can spawn on map with my squad , i was invisible , without stamina , without ammo , i was able to kill allies and enemies and get some +1 in scoreboard. But doest work anymore now

Edited by estropilleur

Melbo   

Have you tried manually deleting the Squad folder in Local yet?

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Squad\

Problem solved Mendes ! B|

In some case , it's a network problem. If you use wifi or CPL option , network packets were maybe losed and server closed connection !

Two possibilities :

- Highly recommended to turn off wifi and connect your PC in wired

- Change your DNS address in IPV4 (Tutorials on Google) and take Google Dns (Primary 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4*)

* Not necessary

Edited by estropilleur

Mendes   

Yep :)

EDIT: I'm unable to play on server with high pop, it's seems i can't take a slot in the server, i'm unable to send messages too, my only issue is to waiting a new game and join quickly ^^

Edited by Mendes