Sign in to follow this  
Smee

IFV exit [minor]

Smee   

With the Stkyer/BTR any chance exiting the way you board, or if your in the even sides left odd right. A present exiting has you facing east, even puts you to the near side and odd far side of the rear,, both facing east.  Or change the facing to south. In a line to provide front cover from the IFV.

Why you might ask? Could this be important, well exiting right means your left flank is covered and vs versa. This can be important when deploying troops.

Edited by Smee

The thing with the entering of the vehicles is, its just the first iteraration of it. As it is now, we can enter in any vehicle juat by walking close to it and pressing ''f'', it does not matter if we are close to its doors, unfortunately. 

We should be able to enter a vehicle only trough its door/hatch and exit the same way. 

All this being said. Stryker spews and takes infantry on the back.

Smee   
1 hour ago, suds said:

i cant wait for an apc door to open to receive my frag :)

Would be cool

SgtRoss   
On 4/21/2017 at 2:11 PM, Rainmaker said:

The thing with the entering of the vehicles is, its just the first iteraration of it. As it is now, we can enter in any vehicle juat by walking close to it and pressing ''f'', it does not matter if we are close to its doors, unfortunately. 

We should be able to enter a vehicle only trough its door/hatch and exit the same way. 

All this being said. Stryker spews and takes infantry on the back.

Area specific entrances and exits are something I would like to get done eventually.

I agree, I would prefer the driver to only get in on the driver side, passengers in the back of the Ural only spawn behind the truck, etc. Unless the exit is blocked, then we would need to pick another exit point.

Orientation is another one I would like fixed one day as well, among a whole host of other issues.

suds   

If it comes to a quick fix I'd like exit to always be at the rear of a APC and facing the APC.

Entry could be the same but I can imagine a lot of shouting

"go to the back!"

"just leave him..."