Smee

Smee SL

Posted (edited)

Warning these video's contain Cockney accent, unabridged and with fragrant disregard for the class system.

If you find this tone or videos offensive for the tone of language and inflection then your in the wrong place.

Gameplay with Smee, can you tell there's a map. Was a fat moving game.

Edited by Smee
Warning

Posted (edited)

Trying something Different 3/4 through a round. What 4 could do.

Warning these video's contain Cockney accent, unabridged and with fragrant disregard for the class system.

If you find this tone or videos offensive for the tone of language and inflection then your in the wrong place.

Edited by Smee

Gameplay 21:9

Some Al basrah fun in 21:9 , trying 10mb/s

Edited by Smee

Some Narva fun in 21:9 , trying 8mbs  Ripping up with RIP server,

Edited by Smee

Edited by Smee

second round 20mins left to play what can you get done. was nice couple of rounds short but nice. 

Edited by Smee

Recorded 21:9 at 16mb cbr was a test.

Edited by Smee

To all Newbs.

If you want a SL' that always gives the time,understanding and has the patience of a angel. Join our man @Smee .. (you can thank me later mate). :D

Edited by Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX

Banging heads with  clan sided teams.

Helping new players with playing learning game. 

Edited by Smee

Infantry map mode fun. 

Narva push

Edited by Smee

quick 2 rounds

Edited by Smee

Bit of inf map fun, simple round.

Edited by Smee

Trying to have fun when its going hard.

Edited by Smee

Little bit of styker interaction

Op light action.

Edited by Smee

I don't see my name in the credits. I'll have my people send you the contract documents, payments can be made directly to my agent.

I'd like my credit to be at the end of the title sequence please, it should be the last one seen before the action starts. It should read as follows:

"Guest star - suds"

lol. isn't your awesomeness of your fame enough payment. :) 

Mestia in 21:9 looking fantastic. Think I need driving lessons :)

Edited by Smee

Near perfect round. (for me) Delights of scouting. 

Edited by Smee

Squad Mestia fun and games. 

If you find this tone or videos offensive for the tone of language and inflection then you're in the wrong place.

How to use a Styker with your squad. And yes you can say no to a SL.  See how you look at distance.

If you find this tone or videos offensive for the tone of language and inflection then you're in the wrong place.

Can't keep the boy down. "It went boom"