Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fritz Berger

German Army/Bundeswehr in Squad

Any plans on adding the German Bundeswehr into the game? They are playing a decent role in ISAF and would fit into the game quite well fighting the Insurgents. And i cant imagine them being a lame faction to play. I would really enjoy seeing them in your game with your guys high quality standards. I look forward to your answer.

Best Regards

53 minutes ago, Fritz Berger said:

Any plans on adding the German Bundeswehr into the game? They are playing a decent role in ISAF and would fit into the game quite well fighting the Insurgents. And i cant imagine them being a lame faction to play. I would really enjoy seeing them in your game with your guys high quality standards. I look forward to your answer.

Best Regards

Check out the Mod Community page. Already the BWMod Team working on bringing in the Bundeswehr. 

12 hours ago, Fandango831 said:

Check out the Mod Community page. Already the BWMod Team working on bringing in the Bundeswehr. 

I already saw it, but they're trying tp reproduce the Bundeswehr with 2020 (or further) equipment like the IdZ-system which would in my opinion not fit into the game. And when you think about it, the BW-Mod team is originally working on a mod for Arma 3 which plays in 2030 and not like Squad in 2010-2017 (approximately).I mean, all the other armies already in the game use their presence equipment, why should the Bundeswehr use its furture stuff? But thanks anyway for the answer.

Edited by Fritz Berger

they should add in a special German INS version where instead of searching for weapon caches you kick down doors looking for people posting their naughty opinions on twitter