Hi All, 

I've logged about 116 hours of Squad, so I'm new to the forum but not the game. Being a teamwork driven game, there is a huge valley of difference between games with people who know what they're doing and people who don't, so I wrote this little document if anyone is interested (yet another guide to squad):

Order of Chaos’ Guide to Squad for Try Hards

Wow I have problems just with posting here . 

There is a wiki you could contribute  to could be a place for your skills.

Wow I have problems just with posting here . 

There is a wiki you could contribute  to could be a place for your skills.

Add in your healing. There is a  default delay iof 45sec respawning which is reduced by how long you wait before you give up. So if you wait 45sec you instant spawn, or maybe a medic will have you back up and saving a ticket in that time..

1. Spawning.
  1. In a perfect game you would only need to spawn once. That doesn’t really happen, so keep an eye on where your squad rally point is, or if there is a FOB/HAB or base spawn that is more effective. The wait timer is always less to spawn at a FOB than a Rally.

It does happen it's a perfect round, rare as individuals, extremely(near impossible ) rare as squad.

12 hours ago, Smee said:

Add in your healing. There is a  default delay iof 45sec respawning which is reduced by how long you wait before you give up. So if you wait 45sec you instant spawn, or maybe a medic will have you back up and saving a ticket in that time..

It's less if you choose FOB or main base to spawn from, but I'll make this more explicit, thanks!