Sign in to follow this  
Smee

Kit swap on IFV

Could we get kit swaps on IFV, as they are supposed to be support vehicles.

Have kit swaps on any vehicle that can and is currently carrying supplies(Consuming supplies in the process). Obviously not implementable right now, but down the road.

i'd like this, perhaps with a bit more realism thrown in...limited quantities etc.

Would be fun as the enemy of the IFV as well. Ooh look a crowd :D

Something that we can see rather just a number that represent ammo and buildable points would be awesome. 

And with the future engineer demos and current incendiery grenades we could destroy enemy supply crates.

Having visible content would be pretty but no effect on gameplay, numbers have less impact on framerate :)

The availability of a mobile ammo/kit supply would be nice.

"Squad 4 requesting ammo north of Hilltop."

"IFV Just completing barrel roll, on the way, 2 mins."

I'd like to see a minimal supply drop capability to a fob as well, a small top-up dumped before RTB, not enough for anything without further buildup but a small boost, or perhaps just ammo points. With this perhaps a FOB could have "0" points when placed.

Edited by suds

How is destroying enemy fob supplies not an impact on the game? You are aware that FOBs now need HABs that cost 500 points and if you want to re-arm vehicles it costs ammo. If you destroy that supply crate you are denying the enemy their resources. I don't think having visible supply crates would impact the performance too much.

you seem upset... i didn't mention the destruction, only the additional graphics load and models required to make visual objects which have no impact on gameplay except "oooh look at that".

Destruction of assets to reduce effective enemy is obvious. we don't need to talk about that. It shouldnt cost them tickets tho, just less stuff to use.  A fixed limit would change all maps, it could even randomly be really low to or really high to force variation in gameplay.

There are plenty of victims,  don't be one.

The internet. It's not for everyone.

Gameplay. (!)