Sign in to follow this  
Reasoner

Squad FOV

Hey guys,

Just had a crack at the game and I absolutely love it! I really think it's going to make a fantastic game once fully released.

I want to keep playing it but I have one issue - motion sickness. I understand the game is at 90FOV and for anyone normal that's fine, but I'm really susceptible to MT and the game is making me feel unwell.

Is there a way to force an FOV change yet through any configs? And if not, can anyone confirm if they will be putting an FOV setting in the game or configs at some point?

The game is going to be awesome but if it gets locked to 90 there's no way I'll be able to play it, which would be a mighty shame.

Kind regards,

Reasoner 

+1 for the ability to change the FOV (Within a reasonable range, of course).

Just out of curiosity, is it lowering or raising the FOV that would help with your Motion Sickness?

+1 for the ability to change the FOV (Within a reasonable range, of course).

Just out of curiosity, is it lowering or raising the FOV that would help with your Motion Sickness?

Raising the FOV. For example, I used to play Milsim ArmA 3 - forced 1st Person. The only way I could play it was by altering my FOV to around 110. If a game allows me to go to 110 FOV, I'll go there every single time.

Lowering the FOV would make it worse.