Sign in to follow this  
Cure

Squad Up

Hello fellow followers of Squad I've been playing Squad for a while now and the game has changed immensely from when I first started which is beyond amazing. Though constantly changing I just think some mechanics could be added. My main focus for this post is I want the developers of Squad to PLEASE add a squad up function, it may already be in the works (I don't know) but something like this would be amazing. What I mean is some way for me and some friends to easily through the menu crate a lobby/session and join a server together it would make things so much easier. Instead of my friend saying "Join blank server its under blank, with blank, number of people" sometimes when I join a server with a friend one of us does not get in or we get put on separate teams and hope it will let us switch teams with out throwing off balance. Hopefully this is added soon and what do you think or how can my idea even be improved? 

From past experience, I don't think that's possible to do with a battlefield lasting for around 40+ minutes. You'll just have to wait until someone on the other team leaves, so that 1 by 1 your friends all get on your side of the team.

Similar cases happen in Joint operations Typhoon rising/ Black hawk down (from Novalogic).

A massive imbalance will be caused with a system like that (like Rarecheddar mentioned).

Edited by Socrates