With the RKG-3 can we increase its damage so 2 or 3 could take out a Stryker.  These are armour piercing grenades, and considering how close you have to get to them you should get rewarded with the hit. 

Edited by Smee

According to the data sheet, the RPG-7V tandem charge can defeat 64mm of armor with the precursor charge, and 105mm with the main shaped charge.

The RKG-3 can penetrate armor of varying thickness dependent on the version used, anywhere from 150mm-220mm.

So, it may be fair for it to do more damage to the Stryker, or in general. I think it should 1 hit HMVs but that's my own opinion. 

Edited by DoctorKamikaze

Yes, the RKG-3 was one of the biggest threats in Iraq.  

With the concave design it punches a copper ball straight through armor and creates a huge heat blast.  

I've seen guys who's arms had massive blisters from severe burns just from being near it going off.  

It was a daily threat briefed to all gunners before missions.  

RKG-3's are no joke and will destroy a vehicle.  Killing or maiming the occupants.  

11 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

Yes, the RKG-3 was one of the biggest threats in Iraq.  

With the concave design it punches a copper ball straight through armor and creates a huge heat blast.  

I've seen guys who's arms had massive blisters from severe burns just from being near it going off.  

It was a daily threat briefed to all gunners before missions.  

RKG-3's are no joke and will destroy a vehicle.  Killing or maiming the occupants.  

^^

Agreed. Yesterday i had to throw 3 AT-nades to TRUCK until it blew up...  (yes they were all spot on shots to empty enemy vehicle, and no it wasn't near repair station).

1 AT-nade should be enough destroy Humvees and anything below., 2-3 for Strykers.

Edited by Maamyyra