Taxes are costs in my book....that's how government prevents profit and takes your money you earn and wastes it on a big black hole... :)

Just imagine if the internet was taxed....it would soon die....just like businesses do when they are over taxed by city, state, national, international....on and on...

Edited by XRobinson

Can you please stop derailing my thread thank you, the original topic has nothing to do about your rambling about taxes and muh capitalism

Edited by Niklasgunner

Fallcon   

Nah. This game is well worth it's price tag and I want this to be well supported by the developers. They need that money. It's come so far in development already.

Psyrus   
5 hours ago, Peerun said:

Is this even an OWI-only business? I am thinking Steam has some say in it, too, right?

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-weird-ecomomics-behind-steam-prices-around-the-world/

The next step is determining the price for other regions. When you submit a game to Steam, Valve automatically suggests prices for local currencies in other regions. You have the option to change these numbers at will, but a suggestion is made. It's unclear how exactly these suggested prices are determined—likely a combination of current exchange rates, regional sales trends, and other factors. (Valve did not respond to our request for comment.)