Paco05

France as a faction?

Any plans on adding French as a faction in the game? I know we are going to get a British faction and that is awesome, but one of the things that made me start playing PR was the insane amount of factions. The french are misrepresented in general gaming, and i'm asking this now. Do you guys have plans on adding them?

17 minutes ago, Paco05 said:

Any plans on adding French as a faction in the game? I know we are going to get a British faction and that is awesome, but one of the things that made me start playing PR was the insane amount of factions. The french are misrepresented in general gaming, and i'm asking this now. Do you guys have plans on adding them?

I don't know anything about the french haha, would be cool though. 

Would love to play as a legionnaire. Imagine the coolness of having that green beret.

I would love to play as the French. I would like to see China first though, so we have have another major power for the U.S. and Brits to fight. 

Just now, Flat896 said:

I would love to play as the French. I would like to see China first though, so we have have another major power for the U.S. and Brits to fight. 

Oh yeah China should most definitely be in this game 

legionnaire-large.jpg

The original legionare... Imagine having one team be Roman elite soldiers fighting modern squad soldiers... Be cool..

1 minute ago, XRobinson said:

legionnaire-large.jpg

The original legionare... Imagine having one team be Roman elite soldiers fighting modern squad soldiers... Be cool..

Lmfao I don't know if that would even work at all man 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, XRobinson said:

legionnaire-large.jpg

Here's a show based on that: 

It doesn't even pretend that it would be anything short of a massacre. 

Edited by Flat896

I don't know, do we really need a faction thats only really good at running away? Plus, the poor devs having to design all those extra reverse gears for the french vehicles.

1 hour ago, PolishKruk said:

I don't know, do we really need a faction thats only really good at running away? Plus, the poor devs having to design all those extra reverse gears for the french vehicles.

Omg... @PolishKruk I literally just died laughing here. RIP....

Hmmm maybe introduce decimation into game as way to make the legionares not retreat when they see Spartacus on the battlefield....:)

With how multicultural the Squad community is having the French Foreign Legion in is actually quiet fitting.

11 hours ago, Odin said:

Omg... @PolishKruk I literally just died laughing here. RIP....

Oh no! Odin don't die! We need you! Lol, glad you got a kick out of it. No offense intended to our resident wine drinkers of course.

Posted (edited)

I had this wild idea for a mod, 90 percent of the team gets to play the elite Roman soldiers; a single modern squad with just limited modern rifles and guns with limited ammo takes them on; do they have enough ammo to take out the entire Roman force before picking up swords and shields?  Can they hold them off til the end or can they defeat the entire Roman force?  Or will the primitive sword and shield win the day against a limited advanced force from the future? :)   Also a good idea for a movie!  Should I write the script? 

A modern squad travels back in time to ancient Rome and decides the path of human history for all time!  

Edited by XRobinson

I'm sure we will get a lot of factions at some point but it will be a long way off. I don't see us getting factions like the French until after we have jets and stuff.

At least you won't have to bother with comms. They never bother communicate. (Hoping to be proven wrong )