Sign in to follow this  
Smee

HAB exit positions

With the HAB deployment, quite often seen the exits getting blocked , could we get the exits with Green Arrows to show the exit points.  Its easy enough to get the exits blocked.

The arrow should be a different color so it doesn't disappear into the rest of the object. But yes it'd be nice.

This would actually be really nice. Maybe everything could have this feature like the machine gun bunkers, so on so forth. 

And people still manage to block then in so you can't get out. It's only in the green SL deployment. Not when built lol.

Edited by Smee

yeah it isnt as easy as it could be to place them without blocking exits.

some sort of indication or clearer view of where the exits are could save some embarrassment :)

I actually had someone dig my HAB up after I placed it when I realised it blocked the only stair case.

Go prone when you spawn in. You can squeeze through almost everything. Trust me it really works.

its ok if you know to do this

but im sure you realise that Squad Leaders are actually just carers for the angry and incapable. We have a responsibility to make them effective even when they are not aware.

Babysitters get paid...

I think some of it may be due to bad placement/location and the lacking ability to "rotate object"... It would be nice to be able to rotate object with mouse scroll wheel, before final placement.