RaPtOr_v9600

Gaz Tiger-M / Arbalet-DM - HI poly

53 posts in this topic

Gaz Tiger M  / Arbalet - DM weapon station.
Russian equivalent of Hummer

This version have  new remote-controlled weapon module called Arbalet-DM i think its adopted in late 2016, so its new module.

I didn't want to model interior but i changed my mind so i modeled it but i didn't find any picture of interior controls of weapon station so i used reference from older module.

The model have fully functional Front doors, rear doors, and top hatch  ( hinges and that good stuff so no floating doors ) B|

RaP_HI_GaZ_M_Arbalet-DM_Screenshot_1.png
RaP_HI_GaZ_M_Arbalet-DM_Screenshot_2.png
RaP_HI_GaZ_M_Arbalet-DM_Screenshot_3.png
RaP_HI_GaZ_M_Arbalet-DM_Screenshot_4.png
RaP_HI_GaZ_M_Arbalet-DM_Screenshot_5.png
RaP_HI_GaZ_M_Arbalet-DM_Screenshot_6.png

Looks nice, can't wait to see it with textures! I wonder if enter/exit animations will come later for vehicles (seeing the model w/open & closed doors), pretty nice. 

It's beautiful, but I think the tires are mounted backwards, V shaped tread patterns usually point toward the direction of travel. 

18 hours ago, LugNut said:

It's beautiful, but I think the tires are mounted backwards, V shaped tread patterns usually point toward the direction of travel. 

thank you all,  hvala FIXXXER

and good eye there LugNut i just now checked they are backwards LoL thank you  i will fix it  

If not a secret, have devs contacted you about these models or smth?  I want that T90A of yours faster in the game boi.

Edited by Marijuanoz

Sorry for lack of updates, i made mistake and installed Skyrim SE and again sinked x amounts of hour in  that game ,

Yes i was approached by squad team a year ago to join but i worked on another project and was on NDA.

I really missed opportunity  to work with great team 

So a update on vehicle :)

RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_1.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_2.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_3.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_4.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_5.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_6.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_7.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_8.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_9.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_10.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_11.png
RaP_Tiger_M_LO_Poly_12.png

Very nice! I hope this will be added to Squad? Would be so awesome!

Ty bud, dont know what squad team planed for vehicles, but i think that it would be great addition

Beautiful!

So, when you do the texturing, can you add dirt and wear after this stage? I ask because it's one thing that bothers me about the ingame vehicles, and I know you don't have anything to do with them, but they look too clean in all the creases and corners of the bodywork, especially the interiors. I'm not ex military but have spent a lot of time driving trucks in muddy and dusty conditions and it's difficult IRL, to get a vehicle back to showroom pristine, I would expect anything out in the field to be a bit gritty on the floors and in the nooks and crannies. 

58 minutes ago, fatalsushi said:

Looks great! Are these used extensively in the Russian army?

they've been fielded in Syria

On 5/10/2017 at 6:06 PM, LugNut said:

Beautiful!

So, when you do the texturing, can you add dirt and wear after this stage? I ask because it's one thing that bothers me about the ingame vehicles, and I know you don't have anything to do with them, but they look too clean in all the creases and corners of the bodywork, especially the interiors. I'm not ex military but have spent a lot of time driving trucks in muddy and dusty conditions and it's difficult IRL, to get a vehicle back to showroom pristine, I would expect anything out in the field to be a bit gritty on the floors and in the nooks and crannies. 

Sorry for lack of update im importing models to UE4

Yes bud i can make them dirty banged up, or damaged, even more, i will have two set s texture one for woodland and one for desert combat.

They are deployed in Syria, its great vehicle.

Elo boys just finished Kord, it will be mounted on vehicles so i took some shortcuts  as i mentioned it will be mounted in the mount so there is no point to add some things on sides and bottom.

If i model it for first person use, i will model it in full detail.

RaP_Kord_S1.png
RaP_Kord_S2.png
RaP_Kord_S3.png