DanielNL

RWS stabilization in Stryker?

Are there plans to add a stabilization to the RWS of the Stryker (as it has it irl), and if so, how high is it on the priority list? Can we expect it being added in may?

So would the Crow get it too. and Russian BTR have they stabilzation?

IRL the M1126 Stryker is equipped with the M153 CROWS II (there is also a CROWS I and III variant)

which is fully stabilized with 30x optical zoom,FLIR and a Laser Range Finder.

So there is definately room for improvements in game but such a weapon station would probably kill the

balance on insurgent/milita vs. US maps.

Im sure a lot of it roots down to CoreInventory. And by that I mean any advanced features/branches of vehicles outside of pointing and shooting.

3 hours ago, Fuller said:

So there is definately room for improvements in game but such a weapon station would probably kill the

I don't think it will kill the balance. Ins and Mil have got plenty of ways to take out any vehicle. 1 Shot Tandem is one of them

I don't think it will kill the balance. Ins and Mil have got plenty of ways to take out any vehicle. 1 Shot Tandem is one of them

Tandem ist really super strong against strykers.
Killed two strykers and 2 humvees with 4 Tandem shots in basrah some hours ago.

The only danger situations was always footsoldiers Roaming around The City Blocks.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

Can anyone provide an example how stabilization works IRL on these CROWS?

I know what stabilization is, I just never saw it in action IRL, saw plenty in video games, though.

On 4/8/2017 at 1:14 AM, Fuller said:

IRL the M1126 Stryker is equipped with the M153 CROWS II (there is also a CROWS I and III variant)

which is fully stabilized with 30x optical zoom,FLIR and a Laser Range Finder.

Balance does not mean everything has to be completely symmetrical . Vehicles should be given capibilities as close as possible to that of their real life counterparts.

Edited by Engagedrook8

Basically the system will keep the camera/gun aimed at the point you're aiming at, even if the vehicle moves, turns, etc.

Many of the vehicles are not even complete even tho they r in game, the btr-82a still needs its 7.62mm machine gun and its smoke launchers, same goes for the smoke launchers in other vehicles, hopefully as more vehicles get added they'll finish the older ones.