steffenbk1

This is what i hate about free weekends

Just now, banOkay said:

Why would you ever waste 100h playing a game you clearly don't like from the start?

Actual game reviewers?

Maybe 100 hours is a bit too much but one definitely shouldn't be allowed to leave a review after playing it even for 5-10 hours.

34 minutes ago, Dennisz125 said:

Average CoD last about 4-9 hours, would it make sense to rate the game in that time.

I am on hour 1426 of my Squad playthrough and by your logic I should not review the game until I complete it, right?

On 4/16/2017 at 11:43 AM, Peerun said:

I am on hour 1426 of my Squad playthrough and by your logic I should not review the game until I complete it, right?

For my defense, first, campaign have the ending, yours doesn't due lack of progress, second, I claimed that it makes sense to rate after few hours of playing, not hundreds of hours.

Does anyone even read reviews of games on Steam before they buy them? The only people I ever hear about reading them is owners of a game.  I've never read steam review comments prior to buying a game ever. I've probably only read 5 max comments on there. Why would you take the word of some random person on Steam? 

In other words I don't think there's anything to be concerned about. 

6 hours ago, RaTzo said:

Does anyone even read reviews of games on Steam before they buy them? The only people I ever hear about reading them is owners of a game.  I've never read steam review comments prior to buying a game ever. I've probably only read 5 max comments on there. Why would you take the word of some random person on Steam? 

In other words I don't think there's anything to be concerned about. 

To be honest, if you're spending the time to look for reviews before buying the game, you know deep down inside you're going to buy the game LOL.