Sign in to follow this  
Mekatataku

CCFN 65 Al Basrah EXODUS Highlights

Some of the highlights i managed to capture during yesterdays CCFN. 
Was two intense rounds on this epic map. 

Men you destroyed them totaly. There its see how cruel can be urban fights. People want urban literally they cry for it and then there you can see how hard this game is. They still live in some romantic idea of BF3 Metro map or stuff like that. But this is much more cruel.  

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, elerik said:

Men you destroyed them totaly. There its see how cruel can be urban fights. People want urban literally they cry for it and then there you can see how hard this game is. They still live in some romantic idea of BF3 Metro map or stuff like that. But this is much more cruel.  

Yes, the map is a game changer. Was some intense fights in urban areas where you had to keep your head on a swivel. 

In the second round we had trouble even reaching the city with humvees, lost two on the way, one of them included in the video.

Were more encounters I wish I had saved the footage of, but was so much going on that i forgot 

Edited by Mekatataku

Some top firefights last night - Some of the most intense experienced on Squad to date.  Please join me in saying @ChanceBrahhyou are a ****ing LEGEND.  Al Basrah rocks!

GG

Great to hear, watched the video. Lots of crazy play 

5 hours ago, chronic said:

Some top firefights last night - Some of the most intense experienced on Squad to date.  Please join me in saying @ChanceBrahhyou are a ****ing LEGEND.  Al Basrah rocks!

GG

+1 GG

<3

Glad you boys are enjoying it but how long until you get the shits from getting shot in the back from a trillion different windows..

Even some great fast runners and rushers from our clan said that its impossible to fast move forward in your town. They had to slow down ... well stop is much better word. And slowly continue with better cover system. Great city men. I honestly didnt like AlBasrah in PR.  But there lets see may be I will change my opinion :) Its realy difficult to play it. But great team building. 

Posted (edited)

Epic footage Mek lad! Can't wait for this release and get that AR ripping down the streets.

Fantastic map B|

Edited by BLITZA