Sign in to follow this  
IndianaPwns

Coms through Headset? SFX Through Speakers?

Good Evening All,

Really struggling with finding a way to simultaneously get the game's communication (local chat, squad com...etc.) to run through my headset...and the normal game SFX to run though my speakers. I do this for almost every other teamwork oriented game I play and I can't stand hearing both come through my speakers.

I have my device settings set for the my external Speakers to be default and my headset as default coms.

Please help! PR had this option. If this isn't an option - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE implement it. It helps an absolute TON with teamwork.

Best,
Alex

The reason it works in PR, is that coms is running from a different program (mumble). Not from the game itself, like interessant Squad.

I have no idea tho, if it is possible to isolate the coms part in squad, and have a separate option in the settings for where you want the coms to output.

Can I just say how terrible it is on the other squad members to have someone's game sounds feeding back into the communications. 

On 5/13/2018 at 8:26 AM, Psyrus said:

Can I just say how terrible it is on the other squad members to have someone's game sounds feeding back into the communications. 

You are sooo right about that.

On 13/05/2018 at 4:26 PM, Psyrus said:

totally one of my pet hates too.