Chuc

Free Weekend April 6th - 10th + New Map!

86 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Reason said:

Please create an "Insurgency" version (game mode) of Al Basrah (the new map) prior to the free weekend!

Don't be the kind of developer which doesn't have all game modes for every map. Having worked in UDK and UE4, I do understand the QA time it can take to bugshoot additional game modes but it pales in comparison to creating something from the ground up and the majority of your content is already there! Repurposing PAAS or AAS to Insurgency would double your playable content! As is, you still have four other maps (eastern Europe) which don't have Insurgency maps!?!

EDIT: Aside from my concern about lacking game mode versions, I'm seriously looking forward to Squad OST Vol. 2 .. I bought the first and intend to buy the second on release!

Insurgency is coming dont panic

6 hours ago, DesmoLocke said:

Kokan already being in the game isn't "official"?

Exactly. That one was in and now another of his tremendous efforts. 

Nice, my second favourite insurgency map, right after the glorious, loved and hated, Fallujah.

Pretty cool to see one more community made Map in the game. I hope to see more of this stuff.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

Im just hoping this will get converted to British v INS when brits come, for that extra sense of nostalgia ;) 

Looks amazing, awesome work Chance.

Gonna be so fun using deployables in the city finally, walling off an entire city block to cut off vehicles and setting roadblocks will actually be possible

16 hours ago, ChanceBrahh said:

Insurgency is coming dont panic

y not just go play insurgency?

27 minutes ago, embecmom said:

y not just go play insurgency?

Cause they don't have the Insurgency gamemode in Insurgency. That's why.

1 minute ago, DesmoLocke said:

Cause they don't have the Insurgency gamemode in Insurgency. That's why.

sounds funny but

192.gif

Great news! Thx for all hard work! Nice to see community maps get into official release! Looks totally awesome!

Edited by Disco

Will there be preload? If so when??

I have a crappy 4Mbps speed and don't want to miss a day of this freebie (seriously looking to buy)

Cheers peeps

On 4/1/2017 at 7:34 AM, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

giphy.gif

Al Basrah Urban warfare...Can't wait for "Knifes" now, get all close & personal.

Not sure what you mean by the Knifes reference since it is in quotes.... but I sure would have loved a way to kill this enemy soldier I happened to run into right after running out of ammo yesterday. 

As a person who has yet to buy this game but will definitely be playing on the free weekend and purchasing the game, any tips you pros could give me for my first couple of fights?

12 minutes ago, Bog21 said:

As a person who has yet to buy this game but will definitely be playing on the free weekend and purchasing the game, any tips you pros could give me for my first couple of fights?

Follow your squad leader and stay sharp! Don't be a lone wolf.