DanielNL

Enter+leave vehicle animations! :)

So, are there plans to add (25fps?)-animations how players will "climb" / "walk" / "step" into the hatches of BTRs, into the rear doors of MTLBs/Stryker and into the normal doors in Humvees (and soon British vehicles)? :) Would add great realism, as a lot can go wrong within the seconds a player steps in/get out of a vehicle (could get shot while in animation for example). 

Asking questions is fine @DanielNL but don't tag devs please. thanks. If they have time they will answer you.

44 minutes ago, Odin said:

Asking questions is fine @DanielNL but don't tag devs please. thanks. If they have time they will answer you.

Ah ok, sorry!

How about they make it 2 where u just exit out of ur seat and u can just walk/climb out on ur own, for the humvee u should just press the exit key which will open the door, and u can choose when 2 get out by just moving left, a whole animation would be complicated because of its speed. IRL if somebody is shooting at u, ur gonna throw urself in rather than just casually get out if nobody is around. I'd much rather walk/run out of the back of a stryker on my own instead of a animation that i have no control over, the more choice the better.