Sign in to follow this  
zepplin1

V9 Issues with Styker and Scoreboard

Having a few problems with V9. First is the scoreboard, which just refuses to fit to my screen. I am not running in 4k and am running in 1680x1050. I have checked windows scaling and the squad config and nothing is wrong, but the scoreboard is still refusing to work. I have tried to reinstall and clear the game cash, but the problem still remains. I have a screenshot below of the issue:

as you can see, the word scoreboard is cut in half and the "next map" is off the screen. 

2167E08956C928787482D7213F0A96D5CA91A07D

The Stryker issue is another weird one. It only happens when I'm on a server, but I will be in the gunner seat for maybe 5-10 seconds and the white text saying "Press (Enter) to open the spawn screen" will pop up in the middle of my screen until I switch seats or get out of the vehicle. Its pretty annoying as it takes up the center of the targeting reticule. I have not had long enough in the BTRs or the tracked vehicles in v9 to test if they have the issue aswell. 

Edited by zepplin1

Stryker bug is well known, but it doesn't happen in any of the other vehicles, i can assure you.

On 3/28/2017 at 0:14 PM, Frinz said:

Stryker bug is well known, but it doesn't happen in any of the other vehicles, i can assure you.

Good to know that atleast that is a known bug. Any ideas about the scoreboard?

I have a similar problem with the scoreboard, but worse.

I still play with a 4:3 monitor (1280x1024) and the scoreboard is cut to the left (I can't see the names of my team) and to the right (no enemy score or next map).

I also have problems in the server browser (servers' names cut in half) and with the Team/Squad tab: the map overlaps the squad tab so I can't manage the squad as SL (I can't kick members or pass the role to others)

Any suggestions?