RevolT

How do you feel when you lose?

43 posts in this topic

Lets turn this around, how do you feel when you win?

maxresdefault.jpg

idk I've felt totally let down by poor teammate performance. It kind of sucks when you get steamrolled entirely due to ignorance of basic gameplay mechanics. :P

The feeling when your squad has played their best but your team has let you down...

Posted (edited)

Squad is actually one of few games where I don't really care if we win or lose, as long as my individual squad was functioning well. Good communication, a solid SL who knows the balance of giving general/specific orders, good use of limited kits, etc. Feels good when it all comes together.

I would much rather be in the best squad on the losing team then the worst squad on the winning team.

Edited by Beans

I agree with others, as long as your squad does well; Thats all that matters.

I do get pissed when Im steamrolled into spawn; but then I go Mujaheddin tactics and dig into a trench somewhere and take as many down with me as I can.

Insurgents don't "win" a lot in real life, so I think its a realistic part of the game. Lose the battle, not the war soldier.

If I'm able to start the beginning of the match, work decently with other good SLs, usually my team wins like seriously, 7/10 matches
We win because of my regular guys who I play with on my squad or friendly SL

My roles is at the strategic level on the map. Aggressively recon for enemy fobs, assault or flank it and play the delay game for the rest of the team to follow through

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Too many times I don't even notice if we won or lost. I just spend the time looking at my squad's stats. I get pissed off if we played poorly, and happy if we played well, whether we won or lost.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1uPnE5v3AfoQJ82gDSF2

Learn to control your feelings...losing is a state of mind, it isn't real, only what you believe is real.   Therefore, its not whether you win or lose, its how you play the game.  :)

Like with every game I play, winning or losing isn't really an issue for me (although, obviously, I'd rather win than lose). Sitting through concurrent steamrollings on a team that doesn't really have it's shit together is super frustrating but it's not going to affect the rest of my day. The biggest thing for me is personal performance and the performance of my Squad. If I did well, my boys did well, and we all had a good time... well, that's a win. Toxic attitudes are the quickest way to having a shit day. Let it go. Breathe.

Lmao i dont give a **** about losing or winning whats wrong with ur EGO :D:D:D

Posted (edited)

HI+TIGER.jpg

Never get out of the boat!  There's tigers in the jungle ready to make you lose.   Sometimes winning just means staying alive. 

3c1f225.jpg

Edited by XRobinson
tiger!

Blame lag and ragequit. Don't touch the game for days...

J/k!  Most of the time it is expected and doesn't come as a surprise (you're just willing the end scoreboard to appear) and hope the next match will be a better one.  Like others have already said, I think so long as you played your role as best you could, followed good instructions, and fought as a team it can be gratifying regardless of winning or losing. It does suck when you feel like you were lead by a poor SL or there was discontent in the squad for whatever reason, but I don't dwell on it.

I never felt mad/bad after losing a game in Squad. Just because there is no reward for winning. In many other Mainstream games you get a few rewars like Levels, Gold, statistic-push etc. In those game i get soooo angry if i am losing, Overwatch for example, i hate that game.

I Play Squad to win, of course. But i Play it more to have a great time while the game is still active. I feel victorious after every won firefight between flags, fobs, vehicles. Losing the game is not the worst case. In Squad you can still have a great time even if you lose in the end.

If the game was fun, I don't care all that much. But I also sometimes feel, "We'll kick their ass next time. And if we don't kick their ass then, we'll kick there ass after that."

I measure the quality of the match on how well I interacted with my squad mates. If we happen to kick butt, even better.