alessandro

deaf player !

hy! i'm a deaf player but i really like the videos of this game.. so i wanna play it.. i read comunication is an important part of the game but did you tink i can play &enjoy it too? sorry for my english :)

Sorry to tell you that it will be extremely hard to get the same experience out of the game as everyone else.

You could totally play without saying or hearing a thing but that takes away from the goal and fun of one of the key portions of the game being communication.

you can, but if I were you I'd make it clear that you're deaf in your in-game name. Squad leaders are going to try and talk at you.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, alessandro said:

hy! i'm a deaf player but i really like the videos of this game.. so i wanna play it.. i read comunication is an important part of the game but did you tink i can play &enjoy it too? sorry for my english :)

Hey mate! Don't worry about it! I know old JO player DeafSoul - he communicate with us via text chat! Enjoy SQUAD! Your solution is simple: when you go to the server, write to the general chat that you are deaf. I know shooter without sound - it's hardcore, but yes, you can find new friends. :)

P.S. Novalogic gamers, you have contact with DeafSoul? 

Edited by Kesha F1

Squad was created for everyone,regardless of race,gender,class,religion,sexual orientation,disability...Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! .

@Kesha F1 damn man DeafSoul haven't seen him for ages mate.

So this means you can't hear anything at all? It will be hard as everyone would have to use chat (write and read) to communicate with you and you won't hear where shots are coming from.