Kesha F1

rasism
Nation rasism in SQUAD so sad.

28 posts in this topic

@Kesha F1 From the standpoint of us as developers, the established rules are that a server can elect to have a single common spoken language (as is present in the server guidelines). However, if you have communication with server administrators who are blatantly being racist (and no, from what I have read this seems to be more miscommunication than racism) by all means let us know. Racism is unacceptable for us. However, in this case, as I said, seems more like simple miscommunication. I am sorry this happened, and I don't want this to turn into a name/shame thread as then I will just have to lock it, but if there is more details that you have that could prove racism, please send me a PM and I will gladly look into this further. Thanks.

38 minutes ago, rulie said:

Everyone is racist in their own little way. It's human nature and perfectly normal.

rulie out.

sorry but have to disagree with this, or perhaps the way you put it... it is not perfectly normal.. there is good old fashioned banter and as grown ups can easily establish when someone is being a racist or poking fun because they cannot understand your accent.. forum on here is not exactly the place to bang a drum... so im stopping now.

Nationality does not correlate race. So I hope you know you can't be racist too Russian's. Russian is not a race just like American is not a race its a nationality. Your place of birth in the modern world dose not automatically indicate your race like Caucasian or Oriental or Black ect. It might make it more statistically possible that a person will be a certain race if they are born in certain country but that still does not fall under racism. But who ever it was might hold some animosity against a country for what ever reason and lob everyone in the county with their perceived understanding of that country whether they are right or not. I got kicked from a squad that was Vietnamese and they made it clear that the reason was that I was American, they spoke English in a English speaking server. But they did not like Americans, I can only guess they are still mad about Vietnam or something. Nothing you can do but shrug it off and find another server or another squad. But its not racism, I cant tell you how annoying it it when people just throw around the word racism for everything.