Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
farna

Squad Leaders should use order-markers more often

Squad Leaders should use "Order markers" more often. I see way to many SLs not using this function.

IMG_20170318_105609.thumb.jpg.00d8ea682436e2ab29e2f143a226e8d0.jpg"Comrose"

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.5d2fdfbeecf76c0c8517c94847d9b3aa.jpgMap

Its important to use these markers because they will show up on map aswell as on Squad members compass.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.00c84864fa91cec0cc4bf7f14ed9657e.jpg

compass_breakdown.jpg

! BE AWARE, OTHER MARKERS THAN ORDER-MARKERS WONT SHOW UP ON COMPASS !

In Project Reality every SLs using Them, please  SLs use these markers more in Squad. :-)

Edited by farna

only one green icon can be used at a time, there may as well only be one green icon and it should be in the middle of the comrose for easy placement

until we can use more than one icon this is all we need

a9 changes a lot, we will see

Not been in my squad. I believe in markers. (Don't lose your right to mark) :)

I use them all day.

That way when I see something I can say "Infantry on attack marker" and no knucklehead can say "Where?" when he has a big marker on his compass.

I use them all day.

That way when I see something I can say "Infantry on attack marker" and no knucklehead can say "Where?" when he has a big marker on his compass.

Thats exactly what I mean!

"Move here", "Attack there", "Keep an eye on that", "Build this"...

And its easy for squadmembers to check map or compass to see where to find what to do.

Yea I use the eye mark Everytime I see enemy movement or a squad m8 calls it out it helps people that don't check their map often.situational awareness is key

DEG" userid="24358"] Yea I use the eye mark Everytime I see enemy movement or a squad m8 calls it out it helps people that don't check their map often.situational awareness is key

Good to hear!

Not been in my squad. I believe in markers. (Don't lose your right to mark)

I use them all day.

Yes this is very important and "my" squads work better with it. I don't care what marker I set, I'm just saying enemy there or move there or take care of this... And it works pretty well.

There to much SLs don't using this powerful tool.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

I use them all the time, but it feels 

like they mostly go unnoticed by my squad unless I tell them that there's a new marker. I really wish we could get the line from PR back. The one that goes from you to the marker.  Makes it super easy to see where the marker is, and approximately which direction without having to zoom all the way out or look around on the compass. Will make logi runs so much easier, and the same for trans choppers.

Something else that I would really like implemented is an icon on the compass showing which type of marker you are following.

Edited by Flat896

That's the point... You have to tell your squad there is a marker and sometimes you have to say "the marker is that yellow thing on your compass guys" because some ppl never saw it and none of they're other SL used it before ;-)

And yes an indicator on the edge of the compass makes things easier, but it's not a must for me. Ppl have to check the map and take awareness to all directions.

And I wanna stay with suds we only need one type of marker. Good SL will say move, attack or something else about it :-)

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

Markers are under used as much as they are under deleted.

I wish that you could draw in the mini-map like you can in Dota 2.

I really wish we could get the line from PR back. The one that goes from you to the marker.

Oh! This was super useful in PR. Good idea to bring it back!

ziyhvDf.jpg

Something else that I would really like implemented is an icon on the compass showing which type of marker you are following.

Interesting idea!

My concern is the limit of green markers you can set, which is only one each. I think we should raise the limit.

Also, I don't know why the rocket red symbol was removed from the markers. It would be really useful  especially with every squad having an rocket class dealing with vehicles.