Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NB84

American Militia?

Wouldn't it be nice if they eventually developed an American Militia...?....
full of blue-jeans, tennis shoes, velcro vests, flag hats, imported AKs, old AR15s, and tapco SKSs......?
Either way, i would like to see an unconventional US forces, irregulars... or even contractors/mercenaries...

Well, in constitutional terms, AFAIK the US Militia would be the National Guard. 

As far as the militia you're talking about goes, you would likely need some maps fought on the US mainland to go along with it, either way, I really like the idea. However I'd imagine it would be low priority.

Image result for American Militia

It would be interesting to see the mix of weapons they would have, custom AK's, M4's, European weapons, etc.

Wolverines!

I like the idea but I think Sahara is right about being low priority. However, with the active modding community, you can never say never.

The Colonel: All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.

Robert: It keeps me warm.

that's actually a pretty nice idea!

thinking of russian forces against US militia (resistance :D) on US themed maps, that would be fun!

Really like the idea.

Posted (edited)

There are so many other factions I would like to see added into the game before this, like china, Germany, France, Canada. And honestly I don't think this is a very good idea for a faction anyway

Edited by Engagedrook8

Sounds like a good mod idea, Could probably reuse a lot of already existing weapons but have some US specific statics and maps, some new player models, and done! Not that it'd be easy, but looks like a fun thought.

It's an interesting idea but completely inauthentic. Even though these militia types have warned of it coming any day now for decades, as of yet there's no civil war or mass uprising in the US.

You can look at my ancient post on it, that might be the most picture-heavy thread on the site. 

Damn, it looks like a ton of the images have died by now..

Edited by YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife

I'd like to see Israeli, Canadian, China, British, and French forces before any American militias - I also think that the American militias, if they were brought in to the game - they'd be best dressed and nearly as equally equipped as the US Army.

Edited by JJarrowGaming