Socrates

What's your Opinion about this Usage of Vehicles?

29 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Rainmaker said:

It does not matter what Squad has or hasn't got. I would rather expose little turret to the enemy than the whole vehicle. Its harder to hit small area than big vehicle on the crest line. The point is we will squeeze out every advantage we got in combat. Why should I give even slight advantage to the enemy in combat? It does not make any sense to me. I would put my squad in danger.

I can recognise this screenshot now. This is my unit, I was there.

Yeah, that's my point. No need to bring the chasis into it. It doesn't have any relevance.

What we also experienced when we met Humvee CROWS in a hulldown position like that while operating our BTR-80. The Humvee will still lose to BTR-80 even though he is in a hulldown position. Given that BTR-80 is operated by proper gunner.

2 hours ago, Peerun said:

Yeah, that's my point. No need to bring the chasis into it. It doesn't have any relevance.

Other than the fact that the turret is a fraction of the size of the chassis?

Posted (edited)

On 15.3.2017 at 4:57 PM, Peerun said:

Like said in the post above it's much smaller target to hit + even more when we get the localized damage versions of the game

+ I noticed on the test range that 30mm will need a lot of rounds to regular humwee turret (when the crow turret/hull takes only 7 hits).

Edited by Maamyyra