Chuc

Release: Alpha Version 9

86 posts in this topic
Actually, the biggest annoyance is not being able to see enemy in the distance. Plenty of other games to play, I'll just wait patiently,i have faith it'll be a good outcome in the end.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I solved (massively improved) that by upping my resolution. The only way you'll see enemies in the distance is if your monitor has the pixel density to actually display them. No amount of game updates will ever change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait where did you find patch notes for the patch yesterday?

Well I'm playing on max settings on a 1440p monitor, still finding it hard. Wait n see how the game develops

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

When are we gonna see red dot optics on ak rifles? When are the Russians, militia and the insurgents going to get the pkp? 

18 minutes ago, Fisher said:

When are we gonna see red dot optics on ak rifles? When are the Russians, militia and the insurgents going to get the pkp? 

use the search function

Great job! Like fine wine, Squad just keeps getting better with age! :D

3 hours ago, MrRecon said:

Great job! Like fine wine, Squad just keeps getting better with age! :D

or a good scotch

After playing this game for over 1000 hrs things are different, in my opinion for the worst, stamina sucks, I feel like I am running through mud all the time an it takes forever to get anywhere in a hurry, plus weapon sway is all over the place and some of the tree collision on maps are making it very difficult to get around.

I like the stamina and the tree collisions. It means you need to take a more measured approach and slows infantry down a tad to prevent Battlefield players from rushing in.  You have to manage your stamina to know that you can exit a hot situation before entering as well.  Just rest up between trekking.  The tree collisions prevent cheap clipping exploits... it does make it harder to get around but that's realistic, afterall in reality you wouldn't just barge through bushes and trees... you'd generally go around... wouldn't you?