Chuc

Release: Alpha Version 9

1 hour ago, Soulzz said:

Loving the quicker loading times and general FPS boost.

Uninstalled the game fully and did a fresh install. Performance has went up on my end and load times also.

Awesome update. 

Better FPS for me and I don't have to run at low settings now.  I can use some of the nicer graphical options.  The new scoreboard is great.  And those bikes FLY!

I noticed a slight increase in M4 recoil when aiming down sights I believe.  Or am I crazy?   I'm totally good with that. 

Didn't get to play for long but I'm gonna hop back on now.  Can't wait to see some bullet penetration in action.

46 minutes ago, FIXXXER said:

the new scoreboard is way too big and confusing, what was wrong with the old one?

It needs a nice pass of some zebra striping to make all of the columns/rows more distinguishable.

1 hour ago, FIXXXER said:

the new scoreboard is way too big and confusing, what was wrong with the old one?

Well, this one adds a lot more information which is nice.  Also, you can scroll on the scoreboard.  You can move it up/down.  Point your cursor on your team side and use mouse wheel.

1. New rifle sounds are great
  2. Not waiting 2 minutes after launching the game is great
  3. RIP America. They get rolled every time because no autocannons.
Edited by Graphic

1 hour ago, Graphic said:

RIP America. They get rolled every time because no autocannons.

adapt or die

Great update. Performance is higher than before (4790k, gtx 1080, all maxe up with upscale at 125% = 65 -120 fps).
Sounds are incredible and bullet penetration is perfect.

had just gotten used to the sounds, now I crawling in the dirt again all the time!!!  I LOVE IT!!!! :D

On 19/3/2017 at 8:18 AM, JimmyJazz said:

Any FPS drop ?

From 65 to 43 frames in a server with 70/80 players.

Especially during intensive firefight and a lot of sound around.

This problem is very similar to Arma series and I think it's related to the use of thread (but I think this is an Unreal Engine 4 problem)

Edited by eagon89

6 hours ago, LookAss said:

Great update. Performance is higher than before (4790k, gtx 1080, all maxe up with upscale at 125% = 65 -120 fps).
Sounds are incredible and bullet penetration is perfect.

How much OC do you have on the 4790? I have the same settings on 4.6 GHZ with a 1070 and there were times when i had 48 fps in intense fights. Did you get that on a 80 player slot server?

Could not check out the update yet, but im really hoping for a little fps boost.

How much OC do you have on the 4790? I have the same settings on 4.6 GHZ with a 1070 and there were times when i had 48 fps in intense fights. Did you get that on a 80 player slot server?

Only 4.4 GHz on all cores. 72 player server on 3 different maps. Take into account that I have a gtx 1080, wich is more powerfull than 1070 (I get 99% utilization on the graphic card).
I also activate texture streaming and it works wonders. I have only 12Gb of memory RAM, but my VRAM goes up to 8102MB in use.

22 hours ago, LookAss said:

Only 4.4 GHz on all cores. 72 player server on 3 different maps. Take into account that I have a gtx 1080, wich is more powerfull than 1070 (I get 99% utilization on the graphic card).
I also activate texture streaming and it works wonders. I have only 12Gb of memory RAM, but my VRAM goes up to 8102MB in use.

Texture streaming did good for me too :) Thanks for the advice!

I was playing on Gorodok yesterday and I had to stop to admire the landscape and the new buildings. It's incredible the graphic quality that this game has (and it's still Alpha). I think that when the time comes, the final release will be a gaming gem.

I looked for free look in version 0.9 but couldn't see how you do it. Trackir is not supported yet then?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Hipporider said:

I looked for free look in version 0.9 but couldn't see how you do it. Trackir is not supported yet then?

No, not until v10 or maybe later.

Ha! There ya go. I remember the devs showing a video saying it was part of the animation upgrade in 0.9. Oh well, I'll stick Squad back on the shelf again.

Ha! There ya go. I remember the devs showing a video saying it was part of the animation upgrade in 0.9. Oh well, I'll stick Squad back on the shelf again.

What?! With all the other changes and the game in a very good state right now your just going to not play it because it has no free look? Oh and it's v9.0 not "0.9"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, the biggest annoyance is not being able to see enemy in the distance. Plenty of other games to play, I'll just wait patiently,i have faith it'll be a good outcome in the end.

Not sure what all you guys did in this latest 450mb patch today but it seems to have fixed the stuttering in fire fights. Just played for about 2 hours and had no problems.

Only real performance hit I am taking right now is when I use anything that zooms in. like using binoculars my fps will go from 50fps to 25fps or worse. Same thing was happening in stryker when zoomed in yesterday but haven't tried it today

Not sure what all you guys did in this latest 450mb patch today but it seems to have fixed the stuttering in fire fights. Just played for about 2 hours and had no problems.

Only real performance hit I am taking right now is when I use anything that zooms in. like using binoculars my fps will go from 50fps to 25fps or worse. Same thing was happening in stryker when zoomed in yesterday but haven't tried it today

Sweet!!!!!

Not much in the patch notes about performance, I've just tried it and I'm still seeing a large performance hit since v8.9, I wish the 1080ti would hurry up already as clearly this update is just that little too much for my 980ti to handle EPIC on some maps at my resolution.