Posted (edited)

Something Ive been working on for the past weeks, hope you guys like it.

Textures are WIP

Models WIP

Character Models:

Here's the new Canadian soldier model

Weapons:

C7A2

C9A2

Vehicules:

Gwagon

Lav

old stuff

Edited by FrankySG1

Hey just some points that might make things more realistic, Our Cadpat is quite a bit lighter (See image #1)

our Tac-Vest has 4 mag pouches on the chest with a frag pocket on the 2 outside pouches, 1 Canteen pouch on the far left hand side with a smoke grenade pouch on the side , an accessory pouch on the inner left hand side, A C9 pouch on the far right hand side, with a Smoke grenade pouch on the side, and another accessory pouch (Used for First aid) on the inner right hand side, With either Nothing, or a camel back on the back, and a bayonet holder (Not usually worn) on the zipper. (See Image #2 and 3) The Gloves are usually Leather Cadpat, Often replaced with Mechanix gloves because issued gloves are unreliable, the helmet is pretty spot on besides the google holder/cover, In the Field, we wear either green or IR Canadian flags, not red and white ones, The Frag vest/plate carrier is usually worn underneath the tac vest with shoulder flaps going over the tag vest shoulders.

In Terms of the C7a1 it looks pretty spot on, although we are currently using the C7A2 variant, Only difference is an adjustable butt stock,  2 Rails by top sight post and sometimes Issued with a flip down front hand grip. (See Image # 4)

#1 cYVO7SL.jpg

#2 GrCc7Dh.jpg  #3TNaUTre.jpg

4# YTE1zsV.jpg (with Grip) fa_ar_c7_v2.jpg

If you need some References of the actual Uniform from different angles PM me what you need and I'd be more than happy to help you out, I'd love to see Canadians fighting alongside the US in game as we often get forgotten in games 

Thanks man great info. I will definitely pm you about references for sure.

Thank you. :)

3 hours ago, FrankySG1 said:

Thanks man great info. I will definitely pm you about references for sure.

Thank you. :)

No Problem man! I don't have access to some gear (Trade specific and Serialized) but the stuff I do have I'd be more than able to help out with

Hey new content

C9A2 added with WIP texture

C9A2 reworked With WIP texture

more to come

hope you guys like it:)

Those aren't bad, the vest could use some work though. 

If you need any reference photos and whatnot let me know.

Not bad. The cocking handle is wrong on the C7 but not a big issue unless you are left handed. I can get you pics of just about everything so let me know what you want and I'll send them your way. Pending CAF approval of course, no secret stuff for you.

Ive been working on some vehicles. Pictures has been added to the top

still WIP.

This Project has been put on hold for a couple of months, due to real life stuff.