Sign in to follow this  
IamJab123

I purchased 70$ pack without signing in

I pre purchased squad without making an account I have the paypal receipt and everything am I utterly screwed or is there a fix? Please help I do not want to waste 70 dollars

Heya IamJab123,

Take a deep breath, everything is cool, your Paypal transaction is still in queue for us to process into our system.  We'll have a form available later to get your Founder tag in the forum, so no worries and welcome aboard.

regards,

Lito

Ok thanks for that info Litoralis I did the same thing I bought the 70 dollar pack and I was not signed in glad to hear that I didn't just waste 70 bucks. By the way do you know when your payment has been promised do you get a email after words with everything or how does that work?

i ordered the 70 dollar pack yesterday and got a nice conformation mail today about it, so well done all good. Just need a bit of patience!

Ok thanks for that info Litoralis I did the same thing I bought the 70 dollar pack and I was not signed in glad to hear that I didn't just waste 70 bucks. By the way do you know when your payment has been promised do you get a email after words with everything or how does that work?

Im not the only one who had a mini heart attack