Sign in to follow this  
Zylfrax791

Points Allotment

Spot on! I ran Logi-support for an entire game (2-Matches), in both cases it was critical to our win. However, I got no points on the board for doing so. This could be part of the reason you see one-time runs along with wasted resources all over the the map (abandoned un--damaged vehicles). This needs to be fixed ASAP! I hope the reference to point fixing in logi in the update notes is exactly that fix.

There really needs to be a dedicated transport/crew roles for accountability with a corresponding point structure.

Edited by PROTOCOL

I am pretty sure the mentioned that in the v9 preview of fixing that issue. If not I think they said it in discord that it should be fixed for v9

I am pretty sure the mentioned that in the v9 preview of fixing that issue. If not I think they said it in discord that it should be fixed for v9

I'm pretty sure, i have read this too. I believe it was on discord, as in the changelog is nothing about it

9 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Have heard this too?.Or i've been smoking the same shizz as you guy's, lol.

Haha must have been @RoyAwesomeon discord. Haha but the other could quite possible be it to.