Sign in to follow this  
L0cation

Some nice visual immersive effects .

Hi there everyone ! i hope you all have a great weekend , before i start i would like to apologize for my bad english and also i am sorry if the these things have been brought up before , oh and please if you are going to automaticlly say things like "the devs have other things in mind now..." and things like that ... please stop reading now and have a great day , i just want to have a friendly discussion about things that i would like to maybe see in the future ... Soooo let's get right in to it : 

How much of a performers hit we are going to have with thing like letting bullet shells ( the thing that leave the weapon from the side when the gun is fired , don't remember the name of it ) stay longer on the ground ? and maybe even have sound while hitting the ground on urban areas ? . And also how about a small "black" burned area on the ground or wall after an explosion hit ( like RPGs and IED ) ? ofcourse make it disapear after a min or so ... and maybe also infantry and ground vehicles espically tracked vehicles,  will leave footsteps or their tracks on the groud for just a about a min or so ? and maybe even more small immersive details like these that would be only visable for a very short period of time and only from up close and maybe only if the player watcing them will see them only if he was there when the event occurred ( the explosion / the vehicles that passed by ect .... ) and by that making that it won't be as much taxing on the server and have overall less performers hit ? ( by the way , maybe i have no idea what i am saying and these thing don't work like that ... but still i'll be happy if you give me your opinion and correct me if i am wrong (:  

We have discussed all of it. But it will probably be the last touch to implement, since performance comes first. Although I'm gonna see how we're going to implement empty shell impact sounds. So that may come sooner.

45 minutes ago, anders said:

We have discussed all of it. But it will probably be the last touch to implement, since performance comes first. Although I'm gonna see how we're going to implement empty shell impact sounds. So that may come sooner.

Alright awsome thx ! great job guys keep it going (: 

I would really like to see more dust. I mean, if it's possible. Something about seeing tons of puffs from impacts.