LoudScale

New Player, Need A Friend LOL

Hey guys!

I just recently downloaded and HIGHLY interested in playing with some people to help me get acustomed to the game so I can pull my weight. I'm pretty up to date on most things about squad. I'm currently serving so that should be a plus, I'm a medic in the Army, 68W. So just let me know if anyone is trying to help play? LOL Thanks

Posted (edited)

i think most clans are inviting to new players, as long as they dont muck around. look for common clan tags like [M], [303rd], [Redcoats], [FFO] and stick with the guys you like. not a clan but if you see [TNT] tags ingame come hang out with us. always up for fun/serious squad players.

Oh and welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay :)

Edited by paul_onesix
didnt realize forums had auto-censor, hehe

LoudScale - just find you a well-admined server and let your SL know you're new and you 'll be fine . Welcome to the game and forums !

Hey there, LoudScale, welcome!

I'm completely new as well. I also want someone to play with and learn the game better, if you want to play and learn together, hit me up! :)

I'm from Europe, but I usually don't have a problem with playing from people in different timezones. I have too much freetime...