bilsantu

Alpha 9 Ticket Bleed, Gain, Loss

I tried Discord, reddit and got no answer, might as well write here too.

Is it possible to get the latest values of ticket bleed and ticket loss/gain upon flag loss/capture? For example, Gorodok will have layouts with 9 flags in them, how will it work? Or is it written in the Squad wikia? I believe majority of the community is not aware of the exact numbers, me included to be honest.

+1 

Although I am not expecting any official response until after release. Even then it may come down to us testing it to get the figures.

After the Friday's "one week" tweet, I assume the values for this are finalized so is it possible to get them anytime soon? Also, is bleeding going to become rewarding and worthwhile again, hopefully?

Its the up and coming A9 patch he was wondering about. :) 

I saw no mention of gain, loss and bleed in the A9 patch notes. Are they not going to be announced? :( 

20 hours ago, bilsantu said:

I saw no mention of gain, loss and bleed in the A9 patch notes. Are they not going to be announced? :( 

When was the last time they were announced? These values change all the time from version to version.

If you're actually interested, go to Firing Range, change the map with command AdminChangeMap MapName and test it yourself.

I believe OWI don't have a system and people to document this kind of stuff ATM. And most of the companies don't bother with this kind of stuff. Usually community take care of this kind of stuff. Developers are more worried to provide more content and skins to increase sells than with providing a proper documentation.

After OWI implemented ticked bleed in V5.x(or whenever it was), ticket bleed was 4 tickets per minute per flag(flag of conflict or enemy flag).

So for example, on OPFL, when you're on US side and your team has Storage Site and Fortress, other team will bleed 8 tickets per minute because you have one flag of conflict Storage Site and one enemy flag - Fortress.

On infantry maps it's 3 tickets per minute.

On maps like Fool's Road AAS v1 it gets complicated and kinda mad, where you as Militia can have Mine Entrance(Russian first flag) but Russians can have Ammo Hill(central flag) and Hilltop(Militia's first flag) at the same time. System is the same, though: when you're on Militia side, Russian team bleeds 4 tickets per minute per flag if you have Ammo Hill, Train Station or Mine Entrance and your team bleeds 4 tickets per minute per flag if Russian team has Ammo Hill, Fortress or Hilltop.

When you understand how system works, it's pretty easy to calculate for how much your team bleeds and how much enemy team bleeds even if you haven't tested this particular map by yourself.

Edited by Skul

Tell me how I can neutralize a captured flag in the firing range then.