MuffriDer

Project Reality vets sign in here

I found PR on version 0.6 and have been in love with it ever since, I literally found out about this game today and got so excited!
I want to do anything I can do to help.

I can't wait to play!

Lan, signing in.

Veteran since god knows how long back in PR, infamous from PR Bovington where I took some pics and wrote a bit of fiction or my time in PR Tournament (CATA). Public gameplay was under Lost Platoon banner.

invisible.nin here, playing PR since ~0.5 or something, then at around 0.6 started playing it very frequently, then had some distances between my addiction-times.

I'm playing PR from time to time, there are always some servers up still.

​And holy shet I can't wait for SQUAD to be released, even less for all the goals to be fullfilled

DocEast here, been around in PR since .8ish. Always leading an inf squad and floating around the US servers. If you ever see Cat Herding squad, hop in and say hey! 

AC signing in. Been playing PR since 2006, so a very long ass time!

I got the squad leader pack and I cannot wait to start playing squad.

See ya all on the battlefield.

EDIT: Sorry it posted itself twice and i dont know why, someone please remove the second post if possible! thanks

It is really nice to see all the veteran PR plays showing up in this thread.

I'm looking forward to joining the Squad battles once the Closed Alpha phase starts. 

been playing PR since around 0.85, so that's around 2008-2009 IIRC.

Looking forward to getting into the alpha this month.

Allo PR'ers. I did quite a bit of PR for several years. Since 2008. Not sure what version of PR that was back then. Met a lot of great people there. Looking forward to getting back into solid squad work with Squad.

Egg aka .Eggenberg of .:iGi:. vintage here. Played from 0.1 to around 0.7/0.8 (I think). Life/wife/family intervened but Squad caught my attention.......

Hey there. I started playing PR regularly with 0.8 or so, and I still do play it a lot, in fact I consider it my favorite game. I hope that Squad will fill that role in the future when PR dies in a few years (as it unfortunately will at some point, but hopefully only by the time that Squad allows for large scale full-blown combined arms warfare).

Hullohullo, if you recognize me that's cool, if not, that's cool too. Was in =]H[= for a fair while, but kind of drifted away from the whole community

Absolutely loved PR and have been waiting for this game for years. See you on the battlefield!

0.4 - 1.0 vet, played as UKrealplayER666 / RealPlay under UKWF and later MeRK, also did a lot of work with PRTA on their ArmA 2 efforts in the day.

I did have another account on here but I made a new one to reflect my new ingame name.

hello there,

been playing since 0.5, not so much recently but keen as chips for squad,

I'll be waiting in my tank for you when air vehicles arrive :P

I don't remember what version but I'm a vet of the first three campaigns in Alpha and Bravo inf squads and I remember that I was playing PR long time before the campaigns started (Feeling old