MuffriDer

Project Reality vets sign in here

Played PR since 0.1 / early beta cycle, when it resembled a Desert Combat spiritual remake much more than PR. Enjoyed every session since then and can't wait to see Squad shape up into the PR experience we all know and love.

Hello Squad people. Been playing PR since .32/.35 I think. Like to play as Medic or APC/Tank. I signed up for the Squad Leader package. Well my PC has just decided to stop working hopefully I can get it going before closed Alpha starts

Hehe so many old faces :D

Been playing since it was PRMM, stopped for a while after 0.7 and was back for 0.9.

I still play on the weekends when I can, and cant wait to play Squad!

Yep, been playing PR since original mod release, just turned my arma buddies onto it after we all got pissed at arma3s many issues

Heh, been playing since 0.2, paused after 0.5 and continued  playing when 0.86 was out,  due to unforseen life stuff, but when i came back to the game and all the stuff like deviation and slow animations were added, i got used to it since i loved the community and the mod itself. I remember the days when Muttrah was REALLY small and only had little bird attack choppers (img1, img2)  and Al Basrah had an A10.
I still play 0.5 with a few buddies over Tunngle from time to time, we still have bunch of maps from back in the day, any names look familiar? - http://i.imgur.com/34YtBZl.png 

I'm optimistic about Squad, i really am, i wish the devs the best of luck. :)

Heh, been playing since 0.2, paused after 0.5 and continued  playing when 0.86 was out,  due to unforseen life stuff, but when i came back to the game and all the stuff like deviation and slow animations were added, i got used to it since i loved the community and the mod itself. I remember the days when Muttrah was REALLY small and only had little bird attack choppers (img1, img2)  and Al Basrah had an A10.

I still play 0.5 with a few buddies over Tunngle from time to time, we still have bunch of maps from back in the day, any names look familiar? - http://i.imgur.com/34YtBZl.png 

I'm optimistic about Squad, i really am, i wish the devs the best of luck. :)

Oeh, I love seeing old screenshots like that! And yes, those map names! Awesome! Some of them actually still get played on community events where they revive old maps. I would love to play sunset city again!  That was a great and advanced map for its time.

You still play 0.5? Holy shit! Imagine holding a event with the PR community on 0.5, that would be awesome. Anyways mate, do you still play PR now? As in the latest version.

Oeh, I love seeing old screenshots like that! And yes, those map names! Awesome! Some of them actually still get played on community events where they revive old maps. I would love to play sunset city again!  That was a great and advanced map for its time.

You still play 0.5? Holy shit! Imagine holding a event with the PR community on 0.5, that would be awesome. Anyways mate, do you still play PR now? As in the latest version.

Oh man, my buddy Spyker and me did this back in 2010, uploaded the installation and maps for people and tried to organize an event, only about 20 people showed up in total, but it was still really fun considering the map size and absence of slow animations. Some people liked it better than the version that was actual back then. (0.86 i believe). 0.5 had the best of realism and vanilla BF2 in it. If someone wants to revive , either the maps or the version itself,   i'm in, but the only way would be to get the  pr devs themselves to actually re-release the minimod and make servers for it, people would probably play it. 

I do play the latest version, but i'm just not as regular as i used to be. I play maybe twice a week or something like that. 

Played PR since 0.2 when all they had was sound effects and blood splatter! Then the infamous Black Suburban for VIP game mode!

Can't wait to get involved with Squad.

<eUK> chronic signing in.

Old skool BF2 and PR player.

Infranty, Squad Leader.

Massive fucking boner every time I think about Squad!

B)

o7

ello, PR mod vet here. Played for maybe a couple years. I always loved PR and wished more people played with me (I have almost no PC gaming friends). I remember trying PR after playing Desert Combat for BF1942 for a very long time and feeling underwhlemed by BF2, I was impressed even with PR's initial release through MODDB. Now I want to be a part of Squad, I wasn't aware of the kickstarter or else I would have been on that like flies on dog doodoo. I have been craving a good combat simulator but feel bored with the Arma series (I played Operation Flashpoint from dusk till dawn every day growing up) Now I am 28 and have little time for gaming but find myself needing to "unload" every few days or so and this game seems perfect for me. How can I help? And how can I play with ya'll?​

WAREHOUSE signing on for the first time :)

- I played PR since the start, mostly with Tactical Gamers (TG).  It's nice to see some familiar names on here.  Sooo excited for this game...

Played PR since 0.1  :P

Looking forward to Squad. Me and a few mates went in on a clan pack. Just upgraded the gaming rig - dual 970s, i7 CPU, 16gb RAM and an Acer 27" IPS panel G-Sync monitor - where's that playable build ?  :P

Hope you are all doing well.

Cheers,

Eamonn aka eggman

Played PR since 0.1   :P

Looking forward to Squad. Me and a few mates went in on a clan pack. Just upgraded the gaming rig - dual 970s, i7 CPU, 16gb RAM and an Acer 27" IPS panel G-Sync monitor - where's that playable build ?   :P

Hope you are all doing well.

Cheers,

Eamonn aka eggman

Holy moly, it's Eggman.

GhettoStank here...  Played PR since .6.  I'd give anything to play .6 & .7 again.  Haven't been around in a few years, but I recognize some of the names on here.

in 2008 i began what i didn't realize was the soul destroying robbery of a chunk of my life. i wish to be compensated. 

Holy moly, it's Eggman.

Yeah, Hoooly shit. That's pretty awesome :) I wonder if some other VERY old pr devs will find their way here.

PR Player from v0.2, PR Developer from v0.3 (2006) and still working on PR somehow :P

Not one for playing alpha/beta stuff but should be playing a bit of Squad this weekend with a bunch of mates :D

PS. good to see you again eggman and are you still working at DICE? :)

PS. good to see you again eggman and are you still working at DICE? :)

Good to see you Rhino! Still at EA, working on Star Wars  :ph34r: