MuffriDer

Project Reality vets sign in here

Playing Project Reality since 2008. Since the release of .86 I played it almost weekly if not daily. Have been leader of the glorious Liberation Army Against Freedom which demanded the release of Project Reality 1.0 before August 2013. The Project Reality developers fulfilled our demands and released so we didn't have to capture a Project Reality developer for more pressure.

Since 2013 I also upload some footage on my youtube channel and the last months since the release of 1.3 I try to upload more then before.

My nickname: Pronk / Pronck and before known as B.Pronk

signing in ;) I think I started around 0.3 or 0.2 with PR. I've never been in a Clan but active in the PRT for a few seasons.

Hope I can stick with Squad as long as with PR (forever :) )

nice to see some familiar names.

Hey All!

Been playing PR since 05-06! Still loving it, although I fell it's soon time to upgrade the PC :D.... Merry Christmas to me already! Can't wait to be Squadding it up!

Mav

Hey everyone, 
I've been playing for about 6 years now I think - how time flies! Can't wait to see you all on the other side. x

REDEYES5 signing in.  In my opinion PR was the best game for its time.  I mainly SL but I am not a demanding leader.  Looking forward to building FOBs!

REDEYES5 signing in.  In my opinion PR was the best game for its time.  I mainly SL but I am not a demanding leader.  Looking forward to building FOBs!

Hey everyone, 

I've been playing for about 6 years now I think - how time flies! Can't wait to see you all on the other side. x

Hey All!

Been playing PR since 05-06! Still loving it, although I fell it's soon time to upgrade the PC :D.... Merry Christmas to me already! Can't wait to be Squadding it up!

Mav

Welcome, guys! Good to have you here!

I played PR under the monkiers "Hadji_With_a_handgun" and "Allah_Snackbar", so signing in haha.

Rather distasteful, but I was younger when I started playing. I mostly ran standard rifleman, logistics, and ocasionally medic. Played from .6 to near the end of .9

Hi all!

Been playing PR since 0,8. Still try to get some rounds a week.

Greets my Project Reality brothers,

We had a unit back in PR - 2006

We ran the Royal marine Commando (42) and played in one of the Campaigns. Once we moved to arma we started Operation Reality and hosted some campaigns there. Everyone from ORC moved to Reality Gaming in 2010.

A few of our members have purchased Squad and we will be giving away a copy of the game (squad) shortly for Deployment 6.

Looking forward to getting more involved and having a realism unit once the game has been developed.

played pr off and on for a bit. not sure which versions but i remember there only being a few maps lol.  and a lot less features... lost my key to bf2, contacted EA for the key told them my story sent the upc code to them. they emailed me a new bf2 key!!... lost that... found the old email in 2010... somehow it got erased! been playing PR for the past week or two off and on.  its fun as hell

Reporting in.

Nice to see so many familiar names here.

Hope that the gameplay of squad rises up to pr-standards and above.

Played PR since the mini-mod - seem to remember it being very much like Squad is now - i.e. just infantry, but on a tiny map. No idea when that was! 2005?

Haven't played PR in probably three years due to other commitments, but I wanted to support this project and have enjoyed the Alpha release so far.

Been around since 2009, was amazed by the complexity of the game, still blows my mind. Anyway, I fell like it's not the same it was a few years back, the gameplay lost some quality, most of the new players are not really interest in tactics, of even winning at all. I feel like frag is all it counts now. Dammit, you CoD players ruining my game ò.ó

Anyway, it's good to have the old community here, looks like we're gonna have lots of fun from people who enjoy tactical gameplay.

Played PR from 2008 havnt really played too much over the last few years.

Awesome game/mod but I probably said im dead dead too many times though.