MuffriDer

Project Reality vets sign in here

Hookinin[GER] is my pr name and i played since 5 years ago...

i think, pr is the best taktikal shooter game ever...

i love to play in a team and i hope, squad would be better then pr :-)

I'm a PR whore. Hello!

Nah, you just a whore ;)

anyway, been playing PR on and off for 8 years, good times and bad times, i know ive had my share (name that song)

Started with the release of v.31 back when it was basically bf2 with soundcracks and no crosshair. IGI, DVB, and TG ruled supreme. Played Point of Existence 2 before, big desert combat player and darkest hour. I had to use amd tools to force the game to run shader 1.4 instead of shader 2.0 so i could get playable frames. Me, Talon2342, and Mr_Blox have been playing for 9 years now. Awesome game, awesome interaction with 100 players, can't wait for squad to push the boundaries of this genre.

Started with the release of v.31 back when it was basically bf2 with soundcracks and no crosshair. IGI, DVB, and TG ruled supreme. Played Point of Existence 2 before, big desert combat player and darkest hour. I had to use amd tools to force the game to run shader 1.4 instead of shader 2.0 so i could get playable frames. Me, Talon2342, and Mr_Blox have been playing for 9 years now. Awesome game, awesome interaction with 100 players, can't wait for squad to push the boundaries of this genre.

Yeppers, been here since the start. 

Played PR from 0.1 (still got the installer =P, dated 17/08/2005), for a couple of years, mainly Infantry.  I've resume playing it from a couple of weeks now just to get me to the right mind set and got blown away by it ^^

Played from 2008-2010 and hadn't played PR until it went standalone. I was surprised how fun it still is, been having fun on the BigD Aussie server. Can't wait for Squad!

Played PR about 1500 hours. Mostly on [H] before all that drama went down. believe my Soldiers name was Trickedout666 or Trick_Kill666 something like that. I miss my old late night gaming sessions. I chipped in 20 to you guys about 3 months back when I first hear about you. I try to jump on PR here and there but work and fam usually a priority. Miss this gameplay. Miss drinving the abrams or  car bombin em in Karbala. Miss Fighting over the entrances to the city in Al Basrah. Miss the ambushes in Korengal. Miss street wars in West Fallujah. Miss wrecking IDF in Gaza. Miss running around in a technical in Ramiel. Miss trying to invade city the towns in Archer. Fucking miss PR.

Been actively playing PR since 2010, previously known member of =GS=  and the pony squad!

PR since 0.7 to 0.9 something in Tactical Gamer!

Mainly grunt and medic work spiced with IFV/Tank driving and trans heli.

Hello everyone, I am Fros7bite and have been playing PR since 0.3.

I play infantry but sometimes hop in armour to mix things up a bit.

I'm from Canada and its nice seeing all the nations of the world come together to play this game.

Look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

Been playing since .5, maybe a little before. Mostly stick to infantry squad leader but I can really do it all.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and singing in the rain.

Can't remember the exact but 2007 was playing PRT. Damn time passes fast

Tried it first when it came out PR 0.1 but never really starting playing on a regular basis till 0.3.