MuffriDer

Project Reality vets sign in here

Started playing PR back when it was just an environment and gameplay mod, so was still playing on Gulf of Oman or Strike at Karkand, some very fond memories there playing with .:igi:. clan etc.

And then as the mod progressed I played until around 0.8, at around the 0.9 mark I left because the gameplay turned from fun and enjoyable to just plain awful, and the excuse was realism lol, but unfortunately nobody wanted to hear the general populace and anyone who did persist was either banned or considered an outcast.

Luckily enough RGG had been playing a variety of games and that consisted of Arma: Armed Assault and Arma 2 so our group kept going, and eventually we jumped on the PR: Arma 2 band wagon.

So there you go that's a bit about me and PR.

Hi! A PR veteran from Sweden here, started playing in 2007. Really excited about this whole Squad thing, didn't know of it until a couple of days ago.

Nick in PR: Jakob[EEF]

Hey hey! Started to play PR back in 2007 i think it was, been on and off over the years. But back now while i'm waiting for squad.

cya out there!  :)

I remember first reading about PR when I was still playing BF1942 Desert Combat, god this must be early 2004-5ish?

Admittedly, I didn't play PR steadily until a few years later (so much time wasted playing Counter Strike...) but since then it's been my go-to for FPS trigger time!

That's where I heard about PR also! DC was a blast.

...first time in PR was in Al Kufrah Oilfields, E'jod Desert, 7 Gates, Bi Ming ... 2006 I guess...

Was / is your ingame tag "T.T" or something similar? In case, thank you, I learned a lot back in those days.

Twas indeed dude [T&T]. Glad to be of help :)

Played since the first versions. Think 2006. Played heavily for 7 years.

Have had a year and a half break from PR now. Not by choice.

Life called hehe.

Getting a new PC for this and looking forward to having great games with y'all. In-game name is and had always been Mellanbror (the constant medic). 95% time spent on European servers.

AnimalMother, played a very little when 0.5 was released. Didn't properly start playing until 0.75, joined .:iGi:. and often jumped over to play with the T&T and RIP guys too. After those days came to an end I found my new home at TG and have been there ever since. Enjoying 1.3 immensely and can't wait for Squad.

Tested for 0.85 until 0.98, during which I was also R-CON.

Have been playing PR for the last 5 years.

Absent for about one year due to military service  ;)

I have been playing since version 0.3 back in 2006 when it was still called "Project Reality Mini-Mod".

I had to go looking for that information, and I discovered another interesting fact.    It was 9 years ago tomorrow (July 17) that I registered on the PR forums!

It has been a great 9 years of playing with a variety of people. Some relatively new faces, some that leave and re-appear years later, and some have been around longer than me... but it has always been fun!

Some quick math:

I generally play 2 nights a week (Friday and Saturday) from 10pm to 2am (4 hours)... so

8 hours/week   *    52 weeks   *   9 years   =  3744 hours of game play   (time well spent :)

DawgerDoc here, as it is in Project Reality.

I've been playing PR since 0.8

Started out with a few friends and still play with the same group!

You've probably seen me around, "Awesome Inf". Usually the #1 squad and reason the rounds are won.  :P

Used to fly allot, did some awesome actions (such as landing a Huey in the middle of Triangle on Muttrah, while taking fire and keeping it alive and well!).

Now-a-days I only play infantry, squadleading "Awesome Inf". We're always a "Any means necessary"-squad. We get the job done and have loads of laughs while doing it.

It's rarely serious inside Awesome Inf, but the action is intense and we know when to focus up.

6 mice, 4 headsets, 3 keyboards and just coming up to the third computer.

Bought Arma 2 and OA for PR never happened enough....

6 mice, 4 headsets, 3 keyboards and just coming up to the third computer.

Bought Arma 2 and OA for PR never happened enough....

What how did you miss Arma 2 PR? twas some of my best gaming years for sure :D

Computer couldn't really handle it, and I didn´t upgrade as it stopped at 0.1 iirc.

0.15, but yeah even then that's not a leap further, it did last around 2 or 3 years till Arma 3 came out as Alpha.

Been playing PR off and on since its release, damn that was a while ago. I remember when it was just a mod that basically added blood, better damage and removed a lot of the arcady stuff.