MuffriDer

Project Reality vets sign in here

Im playing PR Since 0.5.anything.

And still have fun with it.

I really prefer INF, But armored and flying stuff is good as well.

Looking forward to Squad bring pretty Same gameplay with better Graphics. Lets hope they can reach more Performance with that engine than now.

Hey guys. I've NEVER played any PR but would like to try it out. How do I get started? What do I download? I don't have BF2 so I'm thinking I need the standalone. It seems like PR has been around forever so I'm overwhelmed. Any help is appreciated.

Asking bc I doubt I'll be able to run squad.

Hey guys. I've NEVER played any PR but would like to try it out. How do I get started? What do I download? I don't have BF2 so I'm thinking I need the standalone. It seems like PR has been around forever so I'm overwhelmed. Any help is appreciated.

Asking bc I doubt I'll be able to run squad.

Its easy to get :) Follow this link and just click download on one of the 3 "full client" links. http://www.realitymod.com/downloads#bf2

While its downloading you should read through the manual. (i think it comes with the download, otherwise you can find it on the website) Unlike other games the manual is actually a big help when you are getting startet with PR. Good luck :)

Its easy to get :) Follow this link and just click download on one of the 3 "full client" links. http://www.realitymod.com/downloads#bf2

While its downloading you should read through the manual. (i think it comes with the download, otherwise you can find it on the website) Unlike other games the manual is actually a big help when you are getting startet with PR. Good luck :)

Is it easy to join servers and play with strangers? One thing I hated about ARMA was all of the sub mods you needed for different servers and game modes. I joined a certain game mode and was told I needed to go and download more mods which was frustrating. Also ARMA felt like a very closed community in the sense that only those who played with pple they knew had a good time.

Is it easy to join servers and play with strangers? One thing I hated about ARMA was all of the sub mods you needed for different servers and game modes. I joined a certain game mode and was told I needed to go and download more mods which was frustrating. Also ARMA felt like a very closed community in the sense that only those who played with pple they knew had a good time.

Its easy as pie, there are no submods at all :-) And yeah, everybody plays with strangers, the 100 player serves are simply too big to avoid it. Some clans might play in a locked squad with only themselves in it, but thats it, and they still work with the rest of the team :-)

Started in 2008 + PRT under the name Wolf106. Switched to UO for a few years (I know there were quite a few PR players there) and then came back after standalone under the name WolfyKun. 

Looking for old prt members (TomatoRifle, HellTrouphy Q~Q)

Hey lads,

I've been playing PR since 2007 or so - I think I started with 0.5 - although I didn't touch it for almost 1,5 years now with some pauses before that.
Looking forward to this game, I hope the community will be the same friendly and mature one :)

Used to be a CO in the ESF clan (former EEF iirc) till it was disbanded in like 2010ish (?!). Never found an alternative "home" that fit me after that and was more or less freelancing on the big servers (like NwA, Merk and surely some others that I can't remember anymore). If by chance anyone is still around from that era, give me a shout. 

Hi gents.

I discovered PR in 2008 and only really started playing PR in 2009 around the release of v0.85 I think. Can't wait for tomorrow!

hey guys,

my name is jürgen, im playing pr/realitymod since the first version as i can remember it was simply bf2 without a crosshair?

im not really sure.. its a loooong time since then.. pr changed my complete pc-gaming-life and i still love it and switched now to squad..

maybe some guys can remember me oder my clanmates.. *SiC* :)

had alot of really cool hours playing with you guys.. some of my best storys i often remind myself is muttrah city on a event with PRCC, GIS and NEW.. were stuck in the double T building for about an hour or so.. im not sure..  the whole team was there..we simply cant get out of there..

after a long time our enemy ended the round with an epic jdam strike.. will NEVER forget that moment when everybody freaks out in mumble hahahha awesome.. love you guys, best community out there!

Hey guys, checking in here with the same name as PR and now Squad. Been playing since .8 and have been a member of ]CIA[ for quite some time. Can't wait till tomorrow!

Hey lads,

I've been playing PR since 2007 or so - I think I started with 0.5 - although I didn't touch it for almost 1,5 years now with some pauses before that.

Looking forward to this game, I hope the community will be the same friendly and mature one :)

Used to be a CO in the ESF clan (former EEF iirc) till it was disbanded in like 2010ish (?!). Never found an alternative "home" that fit me after that and was more or less freelancing on the big servers (like NwA, Merk and surely some others that I can't remember anymore). If by chance anyone is still around from that era, give me a shout.

Highly active during that era. Senior admin on MeRk. Computer broke down end of 2013 and I resigned from clan and haven't played since.

Making a comeback now for SQUAD :)

Been on PR since 09 love being Squad leader or medic but if you have me on support keep your heads down for I suppress the propaganda that even comes from North Korea, and Russiafromlove! 

Nebsif / Crimea_River, played since 0.8Deviation

didnt play Squid yet but so far from the vids it seems like devs went for the same happy middle between fun and milsim so am hyped af.

NativeNinja here. I hang out on =HOG= mostly. Because NA server. I've dabbled in PR for a long time but never actually started playing regularly until last year or so.

hey guys! late to the party, but im here!

started playing PR during PR mini-mod days, 2005.

Great to see alot of old faces :)

3 hours ago, fuzzhead said:

Great to see alot of old faces :)

Indeed. Welcome finally!

Fuzzhead rings abell but theres a lot of fuzzheads about. :)