MuffriDer

Project Reality vets sign in here

Hi, my name is Muffri.

I have other names, but it doesn't matter. Played PR since 0.6 (2007)

I do mostly infantry, trans, light/heavy armor, and sometimes commander (that's what she said).

NA servers.

See you on the field.

Hey dude, Minty here, been with PR since 2008-09. When you could request kits from SL rally point :D Good times good times 

Been playing since ~0.8 same name in pr, please if you see me on don't be shy I'm always open to playing with teamwork oriented people!

Well I've been playing PR since about 0.8 onwards mainly on AUS/NZ servers along with a few US as well.

I've been playing since 2008 and still play often. And I think I will be playing squad the same amount as PR! If you see me on I am usually squad leading or playing as a member. But feel free to join me for some teamwork playstyle. 

as stated, started really playing in 2008, though I remember playing a few rounds back when VIP mode was a thing.

I started somewhere on 0.9 not as much of a vet but been playing for more than a year, mostly with the same people, usually squad leader roll with them but i mostly enjoy transporting people.

Ratface signing in, vet since .86 or something along those lines, can't remember any more :)

Wing signing in here! Remember first trying PR back when it was called a mini-mod or something. I believe that was sometime 2005-2006.  Can't wait to fly CAS for all you guys again here in the near future!

Warfighter signing in. Been on since .7, back when the Special Forces kit was a thing.  I mostly lead small hit teams / anti-armor teams, or heli piloting.

Squintpython, Been playing PR since 0.6, US servers, AU servers. Started playing back when kids with voices high enough to break wine glasses were given a chance ;)

PR community was once a thing of beauty but as of recent years it appears to have gone down hill quite a lot, but in saying that lets hope that Squad will bring it all back and we can all have a great time! :D If you see me in game feel free to say hi, I'm not too horrible to talk to.. If you see me sniping rest assured I'm relaying co-ords back to the team :)

I've been playing PR on and off since late .7. I've played under several names including Hundekuven, though, Jayhawker2092 is the only other one I remember or have access to. I'm almost always infantry but I know how to operate all of the vehicles/choppers/jets. I just prefer a rifle. :)

Played since .3 days of Mashtuur and Karkand with black SUV and littlebird. 

They say i'm a dev or something like that. 

I remember first reading about PR when I was still playing BF1942 Desert Combat, god this must be early 2004-5ish?

Admittedly, I didn't play PR steadily until a few years later (so much time wasted playing Counter Strike...) but since then it's been my go-to for FPS trigger time!

Had a lot of fun playing with the Global Operations guys and their campaigns (I think that's what they were called?) and would love to see a campaign community evolve within Squad.

Can't freaking wait to start hunting Timothy!

nice to read some names of people you remember from PR.

if been playing pr for ages now and im in the PR team since 2010.

I'm pretty sure NewEraWarfare will host a server for squad and will be the base for a big german community in squad.

...first time in PR was in Al Kufrah Oilfields, E'jod Desert, 7 Gates, Bi Ming ... 2006 I guess...

Played PR back from 0.5 to 0.8 or so used to help run the Tactics and Teamwork server in the UK.

Let the good times roll.

Was / is your ingame tag "T.T" or something similar? In case, thank you, I learned a lot back in those days.