wunda

Can't create thread in modding forum - Error 500

Having server 500 while trying to create a thread in the modding forum. I have tried various things, cache, different browsers, etc with no luck. I saw that someone else had issues in the past but no solution was posted in that thread.

Weird, but I would suggest trying again since this is your very first post (could be permissions based on posting).

1 hour ago, Assifuah said:

Weird, but I would suggest trying again since this is your very first post (could be permissions based on posting).

Still nothing. Really weird it would let me post here but not there what an anomaly.

@wunda Can you clear your browser cache and try again? If that doesn't work can you try an entirely different browser altogether? Thanks.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Odin said:

@wunda Can you clear your browser cache and try again? If that doesn't work can you try an entirely different browser altogether? Thanks.

Well it seems the forum didn't like something in my post even with all text unformatted and containing no odd characters. As a workaround I just made a blank post and edited the real post in. It took the real post fine through the edit.

Edited by wunda

22 minutes ago, wunda said:

Well it seems the forum didn't like something in my post even with all text unformatted and containing no odd characters. As a workaround I just made a blank post and edited the real post in. It took the real post fine through the edit.

interesting. thanks. I will keep looking into it a bit.