Chuc

Announcement: Alpha 9 Features & Changelog

Smee   

wow that's a lot, thanks guys for all the work. Missus will have to drag me away. :)

WOW! Good work! So much to digest.

6 minutes ago, Zhigunov said:

Yeah an aesthetic change, so gamebreaking!11

Did you read it properly? It's not just aestjetic changes to FOB's.

1 hour ago, ShaunOfCathay said:

All I can say is RIP America, also no news of the animation update in this version? 

v10 i beleive

Looks like a quality update, look forward to seeing it in action.

25 minutes ago, Zhigunov said:

Yeah an aesthetic change, so gamebreaking!11

- Radio no longer enables spawns.

- Radio enables a spawn point to be built.

- Spawn points will be built in the form of HABs.

- These new spawn points have an aesthetic of their own (Is this what you are referring too?).

- They are also much larger, will change how spawning on FOBs works as a tactic.

I am not arguing one way or the other; but surely at least read the update before posting something so vague and encompassin

13 minutes ago, FreezerGeezer said:

Looks like a quality update, look forward to seeing it in action.

- Radio no longer enables spawns.

- Radio enables a spawn point to be built.

- Spawn points will be built in the form of HABs.

- These new spawn points have an aesthetic of their own (Is this what you are referring too?).

- They are also much larger, will change how spawning on FOBs works as a tactic.

I am not arguing one way or the other; but surely at least read the update before posting something so vague and encompassing.

It's amazing how some people can be very quick to criticise months of others peoples work without even spending 5 minutes reading about it properly, that's very disrespectful IMO.

Finally they truly brings balance to gameplay. I was so tired playing as militia and insurgents and now it's like a dream!!!

Edited by Ancient ifrit

Dubs   
57 minutes ago, Zhigunov said:

How? 

FOB changes a lone will affect the meta and general gameplay.

- Needing 350 - 500 build points before being able to build one, to enable a spawn. Meaning Logistics will be crucial for early game play.
- HAB's will make FOBs stand out A LOT more, meaning sneaky FOBs will be harder to hide as the FOB footprint is now larger. This will Affect U.S vs INS on Kohat, where the U.S just FOB spam and surround INS on hills with optics.
- Militia and Insurgent cost to build HABs are lower, meaning more time for maneuverability and less waiting, especially if multiple FOBs are placed down. Means the time to place HABs across multiple spawns will be lower, as each side has 1 logistics trucks, but Miltia and Insurgents will have to wait less for auto generation of build points. Meaning FOBs and HABs up earlier in mass compared to US and RU.  Not to mention INS/MIL supply techies are a lot faster than U.S/RU supply trucks.

These changes give guerrilla/unconventional forces a major speed advantage over conventional forces.

With the additions of armored assets for all sides, as well as HAT kits for Ins/Mil...Early game rushes by US/RU will be a lot more difficult to pull off. 

Edited by Dubs

Prolands   

Pretty massive update, i'm excited like a 5yr old kid. Penetration and FOB mechanics will change the game-play significantly, new strategies will emerge on each map. 

How come though we're getting a change log before V9 is actually released? Or is it just around the corner? :)

CHRIS//   

Looks like it's going to be a sweet update, great! Still waiting on new animations though!

Edited by CHRIS//

This update looks really cool. Loving the upgraded scoreboard for one thing. It will now really reward players who play supportive roles (medic) and often have final scores that are not representative of their contribution to the match.

I am hoping that the militia uniform contrast to the vegetation has been toned down a little bit in this update. It was such an unfair disadvantage in v8.

Skymo   

Pure Awesomeness!

I love how you guys experiment with new ideas. I already feel the stress of conquest mode though... :D

25 minutes ago, Prolands said:

How come though we're getting a change log before V9 is actually released? Or is it just around the corner? :)

Because consider this as a monthly recap :)

Hopefully V9 will be released sometime this week.

Edited by Kalbouneh

Nice update and will change the game again. Im looking forward to new fob system. This will makes the game more tactical and (hopefully) cutting cutting off the run'n'gun a bit more. Also the new vehicles will be a good thing for militia and insurgents to beat the regular forces one more time than now.

I hope it hit us asap.. Tomorrow :-)

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

Edit: sl to sl coms, HAT and map expansion are cool as well.

.....And yes happy to see autowalk for ppl who need this :-P

Emppu   

How will american infantry combat new enemy vehicles? 

could americans get SMAW or something else what could 1 hit kill enemy new vehicles?

And how about mortars, the rocket artillery vehicles is so hard to use that ive never seen it used ingame, i hope that mortars will come asap to the game.

WHEN ARE WE ABLE TO PLAY THIS NEW VERSION?

How will american infantry combat new enemy vehicles? 

could americans get SMAW or something else what could 1 hit kill enemy new vehicles?

And how about mortars, the rocket artillery vehicles is so hard to use that ive never seen it used ingame, i hope that mortars will come asap to the game.

WHEN ARE WE ABLE TO PLAY THIS NEW VERSION?

Cmon there is a announcement about really good changes and much more stuff we can play and mess up with. and we have to look how it plays then... But asking for the over next update is kinda unthankfull behavior.

Nevertheless I can understand what you asking about. Let's see if the new vehicles that unbeatable like you expect or if the machicans faction still are good to play with.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk